So what did I do? Did I stay inside and relax while the boys did some male bonding???
Monday, June 2, 2008
Sit'en by the Fiya
Last week I came home from a party and couldn't find my boys anywhere! The house looked like they had been there (toys, shoes, and stuff all over) so I knew they couldn't be far. I thought, "hmm well, guess I get the house to myself." Then I looked out the back window and this is what I found......
Another reason why I like living in the middle of nowhere! You can roast marshmallows in your very own back yard!
So what did I do? Did I stay inside and relax while the boys did some male bonding???
Oh heck no! I saddled on up with them and helped myself to a tasty s'more! I awarded myself the most golden delicious marshmallow maker. We haven't done this since (the weather has been weird and everyone in the house is taking turns with a nasty cold)
So what did I do? Did I stay inside and relax while the boys did some male bonding???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
YUMMY! Can we do that when I come.
nononono.... I believe I have already claimed that title! (next time you have a bon fire let me know. I'm in the mood for a delightful marshmallow roasting party!)
I would do anything for a delicious smore right now. It's late and I am feeling a little Snacky!
so fun and yummy! what an awesome dad lane is!
What a party girl you are Audrey. That Lane is a good sport! I never have quite figured out how to eat a smore.
hmmmmm, now you're the one that is in trouble. I haven't gotten the image of golden-roasted marshmallows out of mind since reading this. what I wouldn't do for a fire, a stick, and a bag of marshmallows right now.....
HAAA come on over little Geri.... we will roast ya up some!
I'd have joined them too!
Oh man I am so freakin jealous! The good part about where we live is that you don't need a fire to roast marshmallows, the sidewalk will do, or the steering wheel, or anything left outside for twenty seconds! Did I say this is a good thing? Sorry my brains are fried too!
I love it! Maybe I can start a fire pit roast with my boys in good ole' Nebraska. Fabulous idea! Also thanks for all your great info on living in the Midwest! I loved your comments!
I actually don't love eating s'mores... but I do love to make them!!
I just happened to see a smore making machine thingy in my in-laws laundry room and I know where some chocolate is.
Post a Comment