As I was doing my thing Dawson says "Mom! Come take a picture of your kids to put on our blog!" So I did! (mainly cuz it is our homepage and every time it came up there I was. Kinda weird staring at yourself like that!) I have quite a few clients today so I am hoping that the kindness continues between these two fellas! We shall see........
8 comments:
That is nice of Dawson to be thinking of your blog. Those are the first words out of paul's mouth now when anything big happens. I usually am not even thinking about it until he reminds me.
sorry it's me Shanda.
awwww.
(hey, did you notice I made it so there are 31 posts for your 31st birt-day? what a sissie I am.)
That Dawson really cracks me up! What a cute picture of your two cute boys!
What nice boys and what a nice mom! You do let him do whatever he wants you know....(as he said at preschool)
That's great that your whole family wants to be part of your blog. Actually I've noticed that it sure helps people take more pictures. That's a good thing.
cute, cute!!
Got to love those two monsters.
Post a Comment