Well, Daws graduated from Preschool last week. He always looked forward to going and if ever he was sick or we couldn't make it (which was only once) he would say "But MOM, I have to go because we learn things there!"
I must say the drive to I.F. 2 times a week is not going to be missed (on the ol' gas bill) but he will miss seeing his little pals so often.
Cole sure had a great time at Daws' graduation as well, Both the Cole's teetered and tauter ed and never listened to a single word of it...... hey that means I got to!
So after graduation we headed on over to Leo's Place for a little celebration.....
5 comments:
I love Dawson's face in the picture with Rook, and that 2nd one. what is he doing?
And fun was had by all! Cute little group of kids, heh?
It was a fun day for all of the boys. I'm loving your Cole's face up close in the photo when they were at Leo's!!
What a handsome little graduate!
I love Leo's!! We really need to go more often!
Post a Comment