Thursday, June 12, 2008

hmm...

So much for the toy room that is jam packed with toys AND so much for me getting online anytime soon!

Is it just mine or is does the first child always need to be VERY close by?!

15 comments:

Lynette B said...

It's not with the 1st child. Sydney rarely wanted to be near me (usually it's Keith). When it did happen, I was glad. For me, it's Annalaya. Be glad that Dawson is okay being NEAR you. It's not uncommon that the only place Annalaya wants to be is on my lap with her face only inches from mine. And she won't leave me alone!

Becca's Blog said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how cute. I love that Dawson trapped himself in with his dinosaurs. And yes, I think it is mostly an oldest child thing...you can ask my mom about it but Russell still has all his toys at her house.

Lucy said...

Dawson is a good one to stick around you that's for sure. I had the same experience, and now that child lives further away than anybody. She had to get rid of her seperation anxiety for sure.

Bobbi said...

I love that picture. Dawson looks so small, surrounded by the pack of Dino's. My first is definitely needing my attention at all times and at all places. I got so mad at him yesterday at Walmart because he was so close to me, he kept stepping on the back of my shoes, so I kept tripping. Arggghhh

Kim said...

Being a first child I think its oh so true. My mom called me her shadow :)

lindy said...

Cute Dawson. We love the fisher price dinos too. I think as a new paranoid mother we remind our 1st to stay by us? About surving 4 kids....It is a huge bonus for me to have Whitney 9. She does almost every thing I ask her to do.

Nash said...

Those are some SWEET dinos. Seriously they are large and in charge. where did you find those?
ok, now tell him to move over so we can chat.
kennedy doesn't care to be around me all that much period.

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I love his little dino center!

Karen said...

I want some dinos. Will Dawson share his?--from Ethan

Becky said...

Love that the dinos look like they're going to battle... all facing the same direction. Where was Coley in all of this?

SHELLY said...

Hey, Sarah has the same dinosaurs! And yes, she is always right there...

annie said...

It must be an oldest thing -- I don't remember being so clingy, but there are days that I just need Wyatt to move a little so I can BREATHE :) the 2 little ones will play outside in the sandbox by themselves for hours if I'd let them, but Wy thinks I need to watch him swim, watch him feed the puppy, watch him saddle and ride his horse, ... you get the idea. Glad it's just not my oldest :)

kerstin said...

Too cute, at least he's playing and not climbing up your leg. :)

That picture with Brian and Madison was down on the green belt by the river in IF. Hilary Cook took the pictures, she is awesome!

hmmm said...

I love how they are all in a line, like they are marching to the nearest watering hole.

Saun and Wes said...

That is so cute! He isn't into dinosaurs is he? And I love your cupboards! I want to see your whole house! I am so excited for you to be in Idaho and in a nice home. Good for you guys!
-Saundra