Why in the world am I sitting here in my house, eating a snow cone, in a sweater, it is June 6th, and the heat just kicked on???? I don't get it and I don't like it!It is funny how if it is cold we complain and say we wish it were warm. Then when it is hot we complain about that too! I promise I will NOT complain that it is too hot this year, even if it rises to 110! I just want a little sun and some fun at the outdoor pool!!
OK I am done whining.....
OK I am done whining.....
9 comments:
oh my oh my! why won't someone tell idaho that it's summer. you can come to my house anytime, when will you just make the 16 hr drive?
mmmmmm now that sounds good.
I tried gummy worm the other day (don't recommend cream on that one) it was pretty tastey!
last year there was one that tasted like nerds, but I haven't seen that one this year. rats.
Yet, one more thing I miss about 'home'. That looks perfectly wonderful.
you can come visit me...we've been in the high 90s for a LONG time. i am looking forward to my trip to idaho so i can cool down. haha. bring on the sweaty summer baby.
Where in the world did you ever find such a cute snow cone? It looks delicious and all rainbow-like. Oh, to answer Geri's flavor that (I) introduced to her last year that tasted like nerds...the flavor is Toxic Waste. It is real good. I could take the coolness just if we could get rid of the WIND!!!!!
I love the one called cactus juice!! Yummy... I too am sick of the wind, I'll take the rain over the crazy-blow my table on my deck over- break branches off my trees- WIND!!
Hey, I remember us getting snow cones in Rexburg years ago after our pedis at the beauty school. Remember that?
So true, so true! I hate how the weatherman complains about the weather no matter what it is... this is one of my pet peeves about watching the weather. It's either too hot, or too cold for them, or too wet, and then when it's dry, they complain about not getting any rain, then when it rains, they complain about it being cold and yucky outside. Anyway, you get my point. Cute snowcone-very colorful!
oh my gosh another thing in common. i went and rented a sad movie by myself the other night when it was pouring rain and all i wanted to do wsa buy a snow cone, but i didnt you have more guts than me.
and no im not pregnant
Post a Comment