
Yup it is true, I turned 31 today (june 9th)! I remember when I was in my teens and looking at the people in their 30's like they were sooooo old, mature, with lots of kids. Seems different now somehow. I feel young, immature, and only have 2 kids.
Not really sure what you are suppose to write on your blog on your own birthday. I don't want it to turn into a BLAG (blog/brag) about myself!
Maybe I will just say thanks to everyone that I have been friends with, my new friends, my old pals, my family, and all those that have made my life a GREAT one thus far!
Maybe I will just say thanks to everyone that I have been friends with, my new friends, my old pals, my family, and all those that have made my life a GREAT one thus far!
Now that I am over 30 I am hoping to up my game a bit. I want to start running. OK jogging. alright WALKING! I want to go to bed earlier so I can have more energy and be a nicer mom. I want to take up a photography course. I want to (and going to) get extensions so I can have long hair. (i decided to do it this fall so that i won't have it up in a pony all summer long at the pool etc.) I want to finish decorating my house. I want to try and save a little more cash. Get some pics of our house on this blog. Get a yard so the boys can run and play with out falling on rocks and dirt! Be a good neighbor and take them all treats. Do a 100% visiting teaching. (i sorta struggle with this one) Visit my gma ALL the time. Start doing hair 2 days a week instead of 4 (i am a bit disorganized and need a good planner/calender). Date my husband every week.
I am sure there is plenty more I need to accomplish and work on but that is my list for now....
One year older and wiser too... Happy Birthday, to me!
(mom, no making fun of this picture of me! Scary I know, it is late and I didn't want to scratch around for a better one!)
34 comments:
Hapy birthday sweet heart! One year older for sure.....however some of your goals seem contradictary. HELLO......if you want to save money extensions is not the answer, Conan! A hell who knows maybe one day you'll be governor too!
Happy Birthday to you! 30 is the new 20, so rock it baby!!! :) I sent you an ecard but I think I have an old email address in hotmail, so the conf# is EG5677312861296 on the hallmark site. Have a really great day!!!
Happy Birthday Audrey!! I wonder if you got your birthday mixed up with New Years. (Resolutions and all) hehe I like your picture and I think you are a great person and mom. We wouldn't change you for the world!
Rock on, Audrey
!
(That exclamation mark was supposed to be on the previous comment. I figured you wouldn't mind me adding it because it gives you another comment.)
Happy Birthday Audrey!
I really like that picture of you! So cute! Happy Birthday! I hope Lane makes you a cake and you get to eat it ALL, okay, most of it!
happy birt-day! hope you're having a fan-freaking-tastic day! and no, I'm not blogging while I should be watching your child...
Happy Birthday!!! Coming from personal experience, I turned twenty-eleven this year. You should try this new way of explaining how young you are. Who said that once you turned twenty-nine it had to change to thirty-something? Not me!
You're so cute, I hope you have the best day ever.
Happy Birthday!! Hope you're having a great day!!
Oh Audrey,you know you have been saving that picture of you to post for this "special day"!
I hope you have a Great Birthday and get lots of fun things. Good for you to set some goals too. Have Fun this month---it is YOUR month you know.
Happy Birthday Audrey!! I thought your picture was cute! I hope your birthday is everything you dreamed it would be. :)
Hey Audrey:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!! You look great. Actually, in the picture you look like you already got your extentions. And you look great, so there it goes Lane!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!! Take care my friend,
Happy, Happy Birthday Audrey! I love learning about you and your cute family! PS I think the picture is great!
Happy Birthday girl!!!! Good luck on your goals! I can't wait to see the extensions! Have a happy day!
Happy (a little late) Birthday Audrey!! I hope you guys had fun yesterday... and I must say I am so excited that you are getting extensions!! When you get them I hope you'll come in so I can see them! Happy Birthday
OK, I am the absolute worst friend EVER. I feel so bad and nothing will make it better, once the day passes their is no fixing it. It doesn't mean the same when it's said the day after, BUT..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!
That picture is fantastic. Seriously you look so good in it, love the hair, the color, the glasses! As Avery would say, "You are so Fashion"!
You called and text me on mine, i feel horrible. So please forgive me for being such a slacker friend. I hope Lane took you out and let you sleep without kids bugging you.
Audrey...happy belated birthday. I hope this doesn't move me down on the list of favorite sister-in-laws. I'd sing to you...but that for sure would move me down the list. I say be the governor...then Lane could be like the first man or something like that. :) You looked fabulous in your picture!
Hope you had a goodie. You'll be receiving a two part birthday gift. One in package form (it's more of a pre-4th of July gift) the other in envelope form. You know me...better late than never.
:0)
Gorgeous photo! Happy Late B-day babe! How funny I always thought you were 3 years younger, so who cares you have a face that will never age, hate you for that....
Audrey, we are dying here in HELL at 108 degrees, what are we thinking! I LOVE idaho in the SUMMER....
Happy Birthday! Sorry I am a little late! Anyway I think you have nice teeth in this picture and you kinda look like Hillary Duff (I think she is cute so I hope that wasn't offensive). Anyway It is a good pic! What other weired and random things can I say?! Sorry ! I hope you HAD a good Birthday!!!
Ok Audrey ths is so random, but I was blog surfing and came across this website,http://pgwendt.blogspot.com
I swear I see WENDY from Suggestions cutting a little girls hair on this girls blog. I am sure you remember Wendy. Go check it out, maybe I am just retarded and seeing things...
Audrey, Hope your day was great. I love your blog. I got a good laugh when I saw the cute little guy with his pants up high and cinched up tight. his hair, diploma, smile it is just adorable!
Happy Belated Birthday to you! Your boys are handsome little fellas. How fun! I am going to add you to my friend list too. I've been sneakily checking it out anyway. I will never forget your prank call. Big E little d. I wish I still had it saved on my voicemail.
happy birthday -- late. By the way, I don't think 30 is old anymore. I can to this realization yesterday when I realized that I was turning 27 NOT 26 this July. BLAST!!! 26 seemed so much better. Oh well, I'm on my way to 30 :)
Happy Late Birthday!!! I sure love your jolly little buns! I serioulsy miss Suggestions all the time, We had alot of fun in that breakroom with great food too!
can I please have your cheek bones??
your a true beauty!
WOW Audrey you're really popular. ;) Happy Bday sis. Have your boys tried hiding again. I knew we shouldn't have made that so much fun.
Rachel, you can totally have my cheek bones BUT you have to take my butt too! Sorry, it is a package deal!
Welcome to the '31 and lovin' it' club! The secret now is to make it look good! Happy late Birthday!
holy posts.
people like you.
or something.
you rock! and your hair looks awesome. did you get extensions yet? i feel like i havent seen you forever. lets chat. you+me+family sunday party=fun
Hey, 32 comments and I haven't left one yet?! Wow, I am a loser. So here you go... I hope you had a great birthday and that your resolutions are going well. I can see that the exention fight is still not over with you and Lane...good luck with that.
Who is Natalie?
Whoever you are, we are dying with you...Hot one today...we are in Tucson, Arizona!
Happy Birthday Audrey, every time I see you, your hair color is different. I like this one, especially with the "i'm so awesome and so much smarter than you" glasses! Rock on!
Shelly
Post a Comment