Thursday, May 29, 2008

SHHHH

Don't tell Lane that I am telling you that the other night as he was screwing the blinds into the french door of our bedroom so the blinds wouldn't swing/move. Well with Coley's help the screw hit the glass through the glass and SNAP...CRACKLE... POP! It popped for hours! It wasn't actually his fault and he was sooo embarrassed and bummed about it, I felt bad. Here is a pic of the outside of it.... My Aunt Grace says it is kinda pretty! I told her I payed money for the crackled glass in my kitchen so maybe we ought to keep it!
We called Valley Glass and hope it will be replaced soon, before it crumbles to the ground at 2am and scares the shisac out of us!

10 comments:

Lucy said...

I'll bet Lane is sure glad that you kept your promise and didn't tell anyone!
What can you say, though. You've been forced into learning to tell all by thinking up stuff to say to your clients....

Anonymous said...

I think it is kinda pretty....can you keep it...or does air come through with burglars?

Bobbi said...

How did I miss that yesterday? I guess I don't feel too bad about the 29 scrapes and dents that happened during the shelf hanging experience. Hey--how do they look today?

hmmm said...

did you get all the shelves and are they hung up and do you love it? and remember, I told you there was something really pretty about the shattered glass as well.......

Nash said...

Holy CRAP! Wow. How did we not talk about this?

jason said...

I decided that your blog needs some more Dawson and Cole quotes. Kid quotes make my day. The pressure is on.

Becky said...

I witnessed the crackles and pops (hours later) and it kind of freaked me out!! Tell Lane it happens to the best of us!!

Cassie said...

Oops

Unknown said...

it looks great, you should definitely leave it! :) Besides if it breaks in the summer you might have a nice breeze (heehee)

Janice said...

Looks like something hildi would do on trading spaces:-) You'll have to post some pics of your house when you get all settled