Monday, January 14, 2008

I Love To See the Temple

(picture by Berta, THIS is her site!)
I have been meaning to post this little blurb for awhile now but just got to doing it. We went to the open house last week and of course it was BEAUTIFUL! I love the simplicity of it yet the perfection in every detail. The boys were in awhhh. Cole couldn't get over the AMAZING chandeliers. "SPAWKLY" was what he said over and over. What a beautiful sight driving towards Rexburg during the day and especially at night... it glows! The feeling inside was undeniably special. (pictures by Berta, they are awesome! ... click HERE for her site.)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Audrey,
Glad you finally found me! Who know when in the heck I'll go shopping again (yes that noise is me crying just a little). You blog is darling!! You need to come bring those wild boys over to sled on our big hill (thank heavens for tractors, they make snowhill building a lot faster!) take care, hope to see you around soon!

Bobbi said...

Me and the fam are going to the open house this evening with the Young Men/Young Women group. Jared had to go with them, so the boys and I are going to join them. I am pretty excited. Nice pictures, did Lane take them?

the waites said...

Oh thats a Beauty!! to bad Willie and I havent been to the Temple since we had Myles. I need to go so bad, maybe before he turns 1. Did you hear Alicia is adopting a baby boy in Feb? Im so excited for her I can hardly wait!

Battfam said...

I'm with Bobbi about the pictures. They are great. I think you should frame one of them.

Audrey said...

Oh I WISH we were talented enough to take these cool pics! I actually borrowed (ok stole) these pics from another ladies blog. I looked and looked for some cool ones on google image and couldn't find any winter ones. I took a few myself and let's just say I am not a professional (although I plan on taking some classes up at BYUI) So anyways, she had amazing pics she took and I hope she doesn't mind that I borrowed 2 of them. Her name is Berta and she seems like a REAL nice lady!

Nash said...

So....where are you today? I was so amazed at your photography talent until i read your comment. It looks so pretty we'll have to come see it.
Well just needing an "audrey boost" so you should be glad you are busy and unable to listen to me gripe.

Becca's Blog said...

Cool pictures Audrey...it makes me want to go there someday.

Berta said...

Hi Audrey -
I'm the one you 'borrowed' the pictures of the temple from. No problem - the only thing I would ask is give them a link to the site. I'm thinking of making these available for purchase soon - so just give credit near the picture on your blog page and that would be fine. www.bertaboice.blogspot.com
I'm glad you enjoyed them! Chow.

Becky said...

We too loved the temple... I loved being able to take my kids in and let them feel the sweet spirit that is always present!! The pics are beautiful... Thank You Berta... If they go for sale you would have a buyer right here!!

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the buff and stuff said...

those pictures are beautiful. i love seeing, going through a temple i've never been to before, they always seem to be so amazing no matter how many i've seen.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the help today! I'll look forward to me sweatshirt with chocolate goodies!!
Thanks for doing that.

Saun and Wes said...

K, are you a photographer cuz these pics are awesome! We went up this weekend. It was so pretty.