Poor little cutie! Let him drown his sorrows in some tunes.
Audrey, loved all of the latest post. How in the heck could you ever be borring. I think it is so funny your husband is telling you the same thing, about your blog, as well as mine is doing the same thing. So I started to get a complex about posting, then I thought, heck! who cares it is a dang blog, and I will post anything I want, even if it has nothing interesting at all, to anyone else but me. Your man is pretty dang funny. I will always love ya girl.
That picture of lane with the wig is the funniest thing I have seen. He makes a good woman. So what's the deal with Cole? OK where have you been all yesterday? You are the most exciting person I know.....take that Lane. Oh and Lane, you better let audrey come to AZ soon or else!!!!!
Sisters think alike! I looove your blog! Im glad your little guy is ok. I loved getting caught up with all your posts, December was crazy for me. We are housesitting and I crashed their car so Im kinna on a low. I wish it was February, so I could skip the next couple of weeks. Im screwed! Anyways always a pleasure visiting your cheerful blog
wow, i havent been on the net enough lately. you have written like 3 blogs without me! jk. very funny stuff though! your kids are naturally hilarious and now i see he got it from YOU AND LANE, whats the story with him and that wig?!~
The was the best advice ever! I love it when people really give there opinion. I can always count on a wonderful, beautiful Hairdresser from Rexburg. Love you girl.
6 comments:
Poor little cutie! Let him drown his sorrows in some tunes.
Audrey, loved all of the latest post. How in the heck could you ever be borring. I think it is so funny your husband is telling you the same thing, about your blog, as well as mine is doing the same thing. So I started to get a complex about posting, then I thought, heck! who cares it is a dang blog, and I will post anything I want, even if it has nothing interesting at all, to anyone else but me. Your man is pretty dang funny. I will always love ya girl.
That picture of lane with the wig is the funniest thing I have seen. He makes a good woman. So what's the deal with Cole?
OK where have you been all yesterday?
You are the most exciting person I know.....take that Lane. Oh and Lane, you better let audrey come to AZ soon or else!!!!!
Sisters think alike! I looove your blog! Im glad your little guy is ok. I loved getting caught up with all your posts, December was crazy for me. We are housesitting and I crashed their car so Im kinna on a low. I wish it was February, so I could skip the next couple of weeks. Im screwed! Anyways always a pleasure visiting your cheerful blog
He is sooo cute!! All I need to say is like mother like son!!
wow, i havent been on the net enough lately. you have written like 3 blogs without me! jk. very funny stuff though! your kids are naturally hilarious and now i see he got it from YOU AND LANE, whats the story with him and that wig?!~
The was the best advice ever! I love it when people really give there opinion. I can always count on a wonderful, beautiful Hairdresser from Rexburg. Love you girl.
Post a Comment