Thursday, January 3, 2008

"Houston, we have a problem!"

We can't find our camera!!! It is a crying shame not only cuz there is Christmas moments on there BUT we couldn't take pictures of my sister Geri's wedding on Dec. 27th! It was BEAUTIFUL and so was she so I will have to bribe someone to share theirs with me so I can share with you! Also we went to Utah for 5 days (and just got back last night) and didn't have a camera to catch some of our New Year fun with the Muranaka family! (boooo) Well, it was fun and we did a whole lot of nothing which was a little slice of heaven, after having a busy busy month. We had ourselves a BUNCH of Japanese food, played a BUNCH of guitar hero, and the kids hit JACKPOT with Christmas presents from Lisa and Todd! We hope they have our names EVERY year!!
OK well I am back to the hunt for our camera..... I need to look in our car under seats, but it is so cold out there I can't bring myself to do it. Dawson said he would like to go exploring today so I may bundle up and do it then. He had to stay home from school today with a cough (seems like we held on for dear life to the healthy side and then BAM couldn't do it anymore) Cole got it first and Lane is starting to get congested as well. You are probably thinking WHAT??? Audrey, you didn't get sick? The sicky of all sicky's is not sick??? And it is true....... I am a walking billboard of allergy shots! They have given me a new life. Because of them I rarely get colds which means my asthma isn't triggered and I am not feeling horrible for 3 weeks or more! Can I get a woot woot for allergy shots please? thanks.
So my sister in law Lisa read my last post on a few of my favorite things, and she had picked up a few of the items and had them there waiting for me for when we arrived to stay with her! I thought it was so thoughtful! She is a shining star!
Another funny thing from this last couple days is my little ADORABLE niece Annalaya. She is 2 months older than Cole and is half his weight. She is the most petite little thing I have ever seen. Anyways, with her cute little chipmunk voice and tiny body she sang and danced to the entire first half of the movie "Hairspray"! It was amazing! She knew all the words, screams, falls, and moves even before they happened! It was very entertaining! I told her mom (Lynette) that after watching her perform that I realized 2 things. #1 she is a GENIUS child and #2 she watches Hairspray a little too much! Needless to say it was pretty amazing and fun to watch!
OK well, Cole is pulling on my shirt sleeve so I gotta continue the hunt....... I HOPE that there will be pics to share VERY soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably ought to check with your husband to see if he packed the camera so kindly for you?

Anonymous said...

Hey I need your address and I'll mail you my extra camera that I have until you find yours then you can just give mine to the boys to play with.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you...it's me Kellie in CA