Ha, you thought I was going to say I am pregnant didn't you?!?! Well I am not! Just wanted to let all of you guys that were worried SICK out there about our lost camera..... worry no more! It is found and all is well. I know some of you lost sleep over this problem we had but rest assured problem solved. Actually about 10 minutes after I posted yesterday I unpacked our bags from Utah and there she was, tucked away in our suitcase. RIGHT where my husband put it and later said "Oh that is where I remember seeing it!"
Here are a few pics of Christmas here at
Gma's house. The boys were in heaven and it is always so fun to see the
excitement. Especially when you hear over and over, "mom? how did he know I wanted this?" and then Cole saying over and over in a question form "Santa nice?!" Like he couldn't believe that scary man with a big white beard would actually be so nice to give him a bouncing castle...WOW!


Sad but true that I don't have very many pics to be shared on Christmas.... we did mostly video's and I am more than sure that most of you aren't interested in watching that! (i am still working on getting the video's sent to you guys though Kitty and
Nobby) Also, this year the boys got to sit on Santa's lap 3 times.


Dawson said he liked the first one the best (here at the Sugar Factory in
Rigby.) I think it is because Santa is upstairs and when you are done you get back downstairs by going down this big slide.

The second one was our ward Christmas party and the 3rd was my cousin's husband that came over to my mom's house on Christmas eve. (
Chris, you were Dawson's 2
nd favorite!)

Also for Christmas my mom got the boys (well I got the boys backpack/tent/
sleeping bag/flashlight/
water bottle/bug catcher/compass sets. She payed and I picked it out for her since she was
sooo busy! And who knows better what their kids want and need but the parents themselves right? Anyways, the boys LOVED "camping out" in their tents in their bedroom for 3 nights after they got them.




As soon as I ask Lisa if she could please send me pics of our Christmas there than I will post those pics too! Also, still coming is pics of Geri and Jason's wedding, and Lisa and Todd's
engagement pics! (that is lane's older sister and her fiance) Here is to a the start of a GREAT New Year!
2 comments:
Hey Audrey,
Just so you know I read your BLOG. Very well done and you do always make me chuckle!
I took notes on your favorites!
Love, MOM
Just so you know if you announce your pregnancy on your blog before I know, I will be upset.
Post a Comment