So having a 4 year old is FUN.... it also helps you realize your shortcomings all the time. I am sure everyone that has a 4 year old or knows one hears them say funny things all the time. Daws cracks me up through out the day. Here is a little situation...So today he whacked his arm on the counter and said
Daws-OUCH!
Me- Are you ok buddy?
Daws- That hurt SOOO bad!
Me- I am glad you are soo tough that you didn't even cry!
Daws- Mom?
Me-What Dawson?
Daws- When you get hurt why do you say "SON OF A B!"?
Me- uhhhhhh cuz I'm naughty???
I have also realized how often I call my boys "crazy". At church on Sunday this cute little lady says to Dawson, Hey there, you sure are a handsome man!" Daws says back to her, "Thanks CRAZY lady!" I just said oh sorry, I call him that so he thinks it is a nice word... he really doesn't know what it means.. uhhh haaa uhhh see ya...
Gotta love em!
7 comments:
Hill-freakin'-larious!! Kids are sooo honest... you gotta love em'!! If you want an honest answer just ask a kid... and if you want someone to lie to you just ask a guy!! example:
"Do I look fat in these pants?"
guy-"No you look great!!"
kid-"Yes mommy your bum is really big. When I'm a mommy will my bum be that big?"
I prove my point!! (can you tell the I've actually lived that conversation?!!)
Geesh Audrey, I can't believe you are teaching your children such words. You ought to clean up your act a little before they start teaching their friends naughty songs on the bus. (just teasing) I don't think "Son of a B" isn't that bad?? As long as it's just a B. I am pretty sure I say that myself!
this is definitely one of the funnier blogs i have read lately! thanks for lonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggg laugh~
I sure do crack up at you all the time. Lane makes me laugh too. I guess it's no surprising that your boys are funny too.
Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it? This has to be the cutest little family north of the (Utah) border.
For the record... I do only say son of a b and not the word! Just incase some of you were worried about my childrens future with me teaching them such things.......
Dawson is hillarious. If I have kids before my time runs out I hope they are funny like yours are. Boring kids suck.
Post a Comment