Monday, January 7, 2008

Boring huh???

Okay SO my husband informed me today that my posts have been boring lately! So I have decided to just excite the heck out of him with this one...
Here are a few fun facts about my Dear Husband.
He loves soda! Any kind, any temp, any day of the week!
He likes to try different foods, as in, Mediterranean, Indian, Moroccan, Albanian, and any other foreign food you can think of. As a matter of fact he thought that my trip to China was such a wasted trip because I would panic when they put something SCARY on my plate and would make deals with my cousin Becca if she ate it for me... like shark fin soup, lobster, and some duck fat and skin WITH the head still attached! (she did get a free hair/cut and color out of that trip! Luckily she was JUST home from her mission from Argentina so she was use to foreign foods.)
Okay back to Lane. He complains that he can never get a haircut and has to be put on my waiting list. (speaking of, I think he is waiting for one now!)
He is a HUGE fan of Sports and I realized that the first night we were married when I came out of the bathroom and he was sitting on the bed watching SPORTS CENTER!
He is very good at tweezing his eye brows. (he had 3 older sisters that taught him that wasn't ok)
He has great hygiene. Uses Listerine AND flosses!
He is very good at math and budgeting (and he wishes I was too!)
He isn't passionate about any food really but he likes most food.
He is sooo excited to be building a house he goes there almost everyday to see it!
He makes up the best bed time stories for the boys and makes up cool characters like Pawson who likes Dinosaurs and Noley who loves playing basketball. (the boys looove it)
He likes to tease everyone especially me! For instance the other night we went to dinner with a group of people and we sat by some FANTASTIC older people and he had them giggling the entire time. When we were getting ready to leave she says to me, "you sure got yourself a winner!" "I would keep him if I were you." and "When are you guys going to come over and visit us?" I was like hey, I am funny too! I say funny things sometimes too! It is true though... he is funnier than I am. I seriously laugh every single day at him..... sometimes it is a fake laugh but none the less....
He finds GREAT jobs for students out there in the good ol U S of A! He will be heading out to Dallas next week for a few days if anyone needs a job there... let him know! (New Orleans is next)
He is a smart and handsome man.... he got asked out a month ago from a student that noticed he wasn't wearing a "ring" on his left hand. (he lost it when we moved here) So you better believe he got one in his stocking for Christmas!
Okay I could go on for days about my husband but I will end here so that he isn't the only one that reads this WHOLE entry!
OK Lane, now tell me....is this what you were talking about? More fun, more exciting, not soo boring?
(oh don't you worry I drummed up some good pics of ya too!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Boring....no one cares what I like. Try again.

Becca's Blog said...

HAAAAAAAAAA. See what you get when you complain Lane? If you think that Audrey's posts are boring maybe you should try to do a post or two yourself. We'll see how funny you really are. P.S. I LOVED the wig and sunglass picture. Lane totally could pass for a girl. In fact, there's a "guy" at my work who dresses in drag and Lane totally looks like him in that picture.

Kim said...

My favorite part about the wig/glasses get-up is the beginning glimpses of a mustache.

Very pretty Lane!

Brettman said...

I must say that was worth reading to the very end. I don't know that I will ever look at Lane in the same light. I sure hope there is a story behind the sunglasses and the wig. If I know Audge, I wouldn't be surprised if she put Lane up to it. She once made me wear a mullet.

Battfam said...

I found this post fascinating. Now we know the man behind the mystery.
P. S. Audrey, you truly did get a winner.