Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ground Breaking News!!

Lane has been so very excited to get going on some yard work. He bought a few trees last week and when my dad dropped them off he had the holes ready to plant! This one is in our front yard and it is Dawson's tree.


And four to go!!
Actually we have planted 2 more and only have 2 left! Dawson thought that it was a great idea that everyone in the family get their own tree to plant. So we had to go buy another one to total 5! That is right, we are going to be a family of 5! April 2nd is the due date and even though I have been SUPER DUPER sick and feel gaggy most the time we are VERY excited!
I will have to take a picture of all them when they are all in the ground...

22 comments:

hmmm said...

good for you, finally fessing up.......
& really, you can use my fave name if you want. I won't mind. (Jason doesn't like it much anyway.) but you can only use it if you have a gril. Sadie is a bit too femmie for a boy.

hmmm said...

(clever title.)

Katie Miller said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I am so happy for you! I got chills just thinking about the possibility of you getting a girl!! That would be so fun! But another boy would also be really cool. Congrats!!! I am so sorry about the sickies! I know exactly how you feel! There is nothing worse in the whole world!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! What an exciting way to share the news, too. :)

good luck on that sickness stuff, I hope it goes away soon.

mommymelb said...

Congratulations Audrey! That will be so neat. Let me know if you need anything, since we're just about neighbors now!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

How exciting--congratulations and I do hope you get your girl! If only we could skip the 9 yucky months to get to the good stuff!

Lucy said...

what the?? You should have at least given us a hint! hehe
The trees will be great. Hope you have hoses, cause those things are thirsty little buggers. Good job for Dawson, though.

Bobbi said...

Good for Lane to get the tree planting bug. I am still waiting for Jared to get the bug himself! I hope you can feel better soon so that you can feel good for a month or so before you start feeling bad again. jk

Holly said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so happy for you! As soon as I saw the title I thought "is she prego" and then I saw the pictures of the trees and thought "shoot nope" and then I read and Yep you are and I am so thrilled for you!! I too hope you get a girl...third times a charm???? We all need to know what pink and little bows and tea parties and all the fun girly stuff feels like again!! BUT I know from my two boys are easy!
Best of luck with the morning sickness!!

Nash said...

CONGRATULATIOS!
Love the NEW POST!
Can't wait to see it all in person.

ashlee said...

Yipee Skippy!! It is honestly so weird because just yesterday I was thinking about you and wondering if you were going to have another one anytime soon!! I am so excited for you! You are such a fabulous mom, you have so much energy and you deserve a little girl...so I will cross my fingers for you! Although, your boys are so adorable it would be a shame not to produce another one for all the ladies out there! anyways, feel better and keep us updated!

Battfam said...

Congrats! Hope it isn't as bad as Bobbi described. She said she was just kidding, but let's face it, she was telling the truth. Boy or girl, it will be a great addition to your family.

Kellie said...

Congratulations, Audrey! Get ready for more "girl" comments than you could ever hope for. ;) I must confess, having 3 boys is pretty great though.

Karen said...

Yippie for the Muranaka family! I am so excited for you. When my parents moved into their house, we all got a tree too. Unfortunately, there are just two trees left. Mine split right down the middle two summers ago, the peach tree between their house and your old house. And there used to be a crabapple tree in the grassy area between their house and Weight's. That is long gone. What a fun tradition. Okay, here are a few things that helped me, if you are interested...peppermint lifesavers, I lived on those, gum, V8 splash, and I could only stomach orange julius for breakfasts! I hear ya on the feeling sick thing, and no I'm not prego!

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you guys!!!! Congrads, Oh my goodness I can't even say how excited we are!!! You have to let us know as soon as you know. My goodness, did I mention how excited we are for you all!! Congrads!!!! (on the trees I mean, lol) ;D

ps zofran (sp?) works miracles if you are throwing up a lot.

Kim said...

Hey - where's the floating baby counter?

Congrats again. Can't wait to see Dawson and Coley boy with a little sibling.

Cassie said...

I was starting to wonder when you were going to post the 'news'.

Yay for trees!! I love yard work....I love watching Layne do yard work.

Natalie Hall said...

Can we please have a reunion with all the salon girls, how fun we would have?

I really want your gorgeous house, do you relize how lucky you are, goodness it is perfect.

Audrey I really admire what a great mom you are to your darling munchkin kids... I always come to your blog laughing or just having a, Oh my gosh moment! That is what I always have loved about you. You have always had an effect on people that gravitate them towards you, great quality to have my dear. Miss Ya!

LeAnn said...

Cat's out now! And I was so good about keeping the vault sealed! :) The trees look great! :)

Robin said...

Congratulations!! I like how you announced the big news. I'm with Kim...where's the floating baby?

Kim-may said...

first of all, Geri: i love the name Sadee too. Lee hates it also.
And...AUdrey i am elated for you, as you know. youare a good mom to your boys and im sure this little person is so exicted to be in your family.

Joy said...

Congrats Audrey! That's sooooo exciting. I must say three is not at all as hard as I expected, in fact I like it better than just two. I wonder if you'll be getting a girl or another handsome little guy. I hope the gaggy stuff goes away soon. By the way I agree with Natalie, someday all the salon girls need to reunite, sounds fun.