Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Honey Bunches of Oats

(cheesy heading i know, but that is what i call lane sometimes)



Just wanted to give my hunka burnin love a Big Ol' Happy Birthday!
He turned 30 today and can now stop teasing me that I am SOOO much older than him. (i am only 1 year and 3 months older, but he likes to pretend that I wore puffed sleeves to my Senior Prom with a side pony)
Thanks for being such a GREAT husband, dad, and friend! You make me laugh everyday and are patient enough to put up with me. You make the BEST chicken Katsu and everyone thinks so! You are very helpful and it doesn't go unnoticed (even though i forget to tell you thanks most the time!)
Hope you had a GREAT birthday and loved all your gifts! The boys were so excited for you to get home to see your cake and your gifts!
Since I didn't buy you a card this year... I hope this will do!
Gotta go give ya your birthday kisses now.....mwhaaa! (hehe)

15 comments:

Nash said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANE!
We're coming to GET"CHA!!!!

Lucy said...

Hope it was a good one, Lane. Audrey needs to tell you thank you for all you do!

Cassie said...

30!?! Oh, now Layne will really feel old when I tell him this. LOL Hope you had a good one.

Amanda said...

Happy birthday Lane from the Gignac house!

Holly said...

You are such a cute wife!! By the way you need to post Lane's recipes! If they are not top secret that is! Hope you guys have fun party!

Kim said...

Happy Big 3-0 Lane. Welcome to the 30's club.

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Laner!! Hope you had an awesome day!!

Unknown said...

Wait!?! I thought you had a green prom dress with puffy sleeves? If it's not true prove it!!!

Battfam said...

I would like to know just what is so bad about puffed sleeves and a side pony? They always worked for me and your mom. The side pony was especially groovy when you had a little ringlet or two on the other side where the hair wasn't quite long enough to get in the pony. You just WISH you had style.

P. S. Happy B-day, Lane

hmmm said...

oh Lane. thanks again for letting me sit and whine and whine and whine and whine. you're the best!
happy birthday.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lane! Joe hit the big 30 this year too, you biys sure are getting old!

Kellie said...

I'm late! (That's what she said...) Sorry Lane Happy B-Lated! I can't believe nobody commented on the wig...I'm not going to let that one be passed up so easy. Say Lane doing drag on the side? You really have great cheek bones.
Heehehe
Hope you had a great one!

Angie Adam said...

Happy Late birthday Lane!!!
Audrey every picture in this post had me dying... I think this definitely surpasses any card you could have found. Hope things are going well!

Bobbi said...

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday at work and a Great fun night at mutual that night. Birthday's just aren't all that exciting anymore, but gifts are always good. by the way, we do have a gift for you!!

Angie Adam said...

Oops! not every picture, just the one of him in the wig, haha