Just a few little conversations I have had with Cole recently that make me just love this age so much!
Cole: "Mom, guess what I want to be when I get bigger?"
Me "What Coley?"
Cole "A hot dog guy!"
(he is obsessed with this little hot dog stand we have here on Main St.)
Cole: "Mom, guess what I want to be when I get bigger?"
Me "What Coley?"
Cole "A hot dog guy!"
(he is obsessed with this little hot dog stand we have here on Main St.)
Cole: "I am going to kiss a girl!"
Me "Why do you wanna kiss a girl?"
Me "Why do you wanna kiss a girl?"
Cole: "Because I love them!"
Cole: "I really wish I could hold a little baby right here in my arms."
Me: "You can hold our baby after we have it"
Cole: I don't wanna hold that baby, I wanna hold the baby that is in my tummy!"
Me: "You can hold our baby after we have it"
Cole: I don't wanna hold that baby, I wanna hold the baby that is in my tummy!"
16 comments:
He is a cutie for sure. I think they have to be fun and cute at this age to make up for the stuff you go through during pregnancy. They have to make up for the heartburn, the stretch marks and the varicose veins somehow.
That is priceless...now I am going to say the thing that everyone says to me and I have yet to do it..."Are you writing these priceless little conversations down?" Yes I know I have yet to do it with all my spare time too, that is if you aren't doing it like me!
I bet that is everything you've dreamed for him to become and more! He is a silly little man, and a cute one too.
Cole is your comedian. And he loves it!
Oh, Cole! What a funny kid!
He is hilarious!! I love that funny stage!
Tee hee! I love it. . . and congrats on the new one! I'm sure he/she will be just as cute (and smart and funny) as the other two!
What a funny guy and a fun age.
I really do keep one of those small, spiral bound notebooks for all my kids so I can write just those type of things down for them to read later. The older kids LOVE going through them.
Speaking of hotdogs...Holly told me that you can get a good hotdog at the Backyard in Rexburg. Remind me to got here at Christmas time.
What a cute little pirate!
i want to be a hot dog guy when i grow up too. hang in there COley- we can do it! HILARIOUS
He is so cute, wait til the baby comes, Jett wanted to feed Rook and Cannon with HIS milkers..cuz they made chocolate milk.
Hey Audrey,
It sounds like that little Cole keeps you on your toes. He is a cutie. OK, are you pregnant??? I have been meaning to write you an email, but man, I haven't figure out how to manage my little time left now that I have three. I guess it comes with time. I will write you soon.
I love it! They are just so innocent...and yet, so much trouble! Spencer is too young for full-on conversations...but his one-word observations are hilarious! I hope you are feeling alright, keep me updated!
thanks for the giggle! Cole is one awesome guy!
Hello....Such cute, cute kids. Congrats on the new one also. I am glad to see and hear that you are all doing very well. You have the cutest dang little boys, I just love them. I check your blog now and then I just don't always comment. Tell your husband hello.
Arlene Bilbao
Well I consider this post your announcement? :) I'm so happy for you guys, Congratulations!!
Post a Comment