Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Chukars

So I was going through my camera and forgot about this little evening we had this summer! We didn't make it to all the games but the ones we did the boys had a "ball"! Daws was ever so pumped that he caught the ball that came our way! (well he didn't catch it in mid air of course, but he did snag it off the ground after it had bounced a few times)







It was a big year for these fella's! Both Coley and Rook decided NOT to be afraid of Charlie the Chukar!! What brave little dudes!

10 comments:

Nash said...

Is it choo or chuh?
Love the picture of daws and carter, arms around each other.
SO, you need to post about Lane's bf on the chookers/chuhkers.

Audrey said...

Shanda, it is Chuh Like a woodchuck chuck...
That pic is actually Dawson and Rook, I thought it was cute too.
And Lane's boyfriend, actually plays for the Ogden Raptors. He would just see him when they were here playing or when we were down there in Utah.
I know this post was a little late, but ah well.

Angie said...

Audrey! It's so fun to hear from people you don't expect to! How fun! And I must say, your boys are DARLING! I will totally miss Dawson in primary. BTW- Joy was my neighbor in Kentucky when we were in Dental School. She actually used to do my hair! Is that where you met? I had no idea you did hair...I'm going to hit you up one of these days! But I kinda lost track of her, and when I clicked to her blog, realized it was private...I can't access it. Would you mind leaving her a comment to email me an invite? I would love to catch up with her too. Good luck in your "new" ward! We were lucky to have your cute family while we did. We'll miss ya! But I'm totally going to call you about the hair thing! Take care!

Angie said...

Forgot to leave you my email in case Joy doesn't have it! It's angmikesell@yahoo.com
Sorry for the novel comment!

Saun and Wes said...

Hey Audrey, I too, have been out of the blog loop for awhile-hospitals will do that to ya. Anyway, I saw the pics of Cole's surgery and I totally related-like to the ugly hospital gown where you are like, "why do I have to wear this ugly thing," and socks that don't quite fit right no matter how you wear them. So I totally knew what he was going thru. I missed out on the cool wagon ride and doll. I also should have asked for a rootbeer slushy since I was on a liquid diet for about 3 days.

Poor little guy anyway. I hope he is doing well. I can't believe you have a 5 year old. Crazy stuff. Your boys are so cute! When we move to Idaho we will have to hang out. That might not be for a few years though. Hopefully sooner.

Bobbi said...

It's always a Fun night at the Chukars! My favorite night was when we sat right in front of a family we know too well! And then of course the group hug. I was proud that night when Rook and Cole decided that Charlie was nice and wasn't too scary. Until next year...

Battfam said...

That is the smile of all smiles on Dawson when he is holding the ball in the air.

Joy said...

Boys are the best. I seriously could care less if we ever have a girl - well kind of!:) Thanks for the info about Angie. She is such a cool girl and I'm so happy we can keep in touch now thanks to you! Have fun doing her hair, you'll have to ask her about when I cut it a little too short....it looked really cute but I think she was hoping for it to be a little longer! She's in good hands now!

Lucy said...

good ole ball games, for sure. Reminds me of when we went with little kids.......kinda long, but...kinda fun!

Holly said...

Too cute! Nothing like baseball games and boys catching the balls...makes for fun summer memories!