Just thought you'd like to know that I just got home from a youth dance (11:30 pm) and walked into a sparkling clean house. While I was away the kids cleaned for me for Mother's Day. Jealous?????? (It is sad that they clean WAY better than I ever do...or rather, maybe it is really cool that they clean better than I do.)
I'd like to leave you an upbeat, positive piece of encouragement. But right now, after looking at all the boxes and all you have to do, I can't think of one. How about a measly, "Good luck!"
I'm just glad that I won't have to wash my own hair when I come to get it done anymore! :) Hopefully you aren't as crazy as us and move every year!! Good Luck!
Good luck with all the unpacking! As everyone else said how cool is this that it could be the last time for a long time??? Man am I bummed to miss your yard sale though :)
I just hope you charge MORE since your peeps won't have to wash their own hair...and because they get a cool place to sit. I don't ENVY you one bit with all that. My MIL (who's moved from asia 3x's) says you just pick one box at a time or day so you don't get discouraged. I swear if you can hold out about 6 weeks i WILL come help. I like doing that stuff especially for someone else.
Oh, your kiddo pictures are so cute. I do not envy you when it comes to moving. We are finishing our basement and I had to move everything out and I told Wes we are staying in this house forever just wo I don't have to move any stuff.
Audrey, Oh my heck...I feel for ya. I've moved so many times. Start throwing stuff out...don't keep reminding yourself how much you paid for it, just donate it and think of the tax refund.. Good luck on the yard sale! Cas and I are professionals at this...ask her about our yearly sales. (we just kept buying each others stuff)
Overwhelmed.. Why on earth would you say that?? Those pictures make me Nauseous! I was so glad I was 8 months prego when we moved. I couldnt lift a thing ..doctors orders. I payed the doc to say that-HA! I would love to shop at your Yard sale though-love your sense of style!
Hi! I found your blog off of Melissa's blog. You are such a cute mom! I am adding you to my list on my blog as well. Good luck moving--I am moving as well!
16 comments:
Got anything that Ethan will love?
You've got some work to do and I am not jealous - oh wait - we're doing the same thing in 3 weeks...awww! Good luck.
Just thought you'd like to know that I just got home from a youth dance (11:30 pm) and walked into a sparkling clean house. While I was away the kids cleaned for me for Mother's Day. Jealous?????? (It is sad that they clean WAY better than I ever do...or rather, maybe it is really cool that they clean better than I do.)
LIke your blog says..........Muranaka Madness!
You've got to clean that mess up.
I know what you guys are doing this summer!
unpacking....unpacking...and unpacking. Just think, this could be your very last time to do it.
I'd like to leave you an upbeat, positive piece of encouragement. But right now, after looking at all the boxes and all you have to do, I can't think of one. How about a measly, "Good luck!"
I'm just glad that I won't have to wash my own hair when I come to get it done anymore! :) Hopefully you aren't as crazy as us and move every year!! Good Luck!
Hey where's the picture of all the EMPTY boxes from after I helped!! Don't worry I'll come on over to crack the whip again!!
I'm scared! That will be us in a few weeks!
yay for a new house though?!?! cant wait to see it!
Good luck with all the unpacking! As everyone else said how cool is this that it could be the last time for a long time??? Man am I bummed to miss your yard sale though :)
I just hope you charge MORE since your peeps won't have to wash their own hair...and because they get a cool place to sit.
I don't ENVY you one bit with all that. My MIL (who's moved from asia 3x's) says you just pick one box at a time or day so you don't get discouraged.
I swear if you can hold out about 6 weeks i WILL come help. I like doing that stuff especially for someone else.
Oh, your kiddo pictures are so cute. I do not envy you when it comes to moving. We are finishing our basement and I had to move everything out and I told Wes we are staying in this house forever just wo I don't have to move any stuff.
Audrey,
Oh my heck...I feel for ya. I've moved so many times. Start throwing stuff out...don't keep reminding yourself how much you paid for it, just donate it and think of the tax refund..
Good luck on the yard sale! Cas and I are professionals at this...ask her about our yearly sales. (we just kept buying each others stuff)
Overwhelmed.. Why on earth would you say that?? Those pictures make me Nauseous! I was so glad I was 8 months prego when we moved. I couldnt lift a thing ..doctors orders. I payed the doc to say that-HA! I would love to shop at your Yard sale though-love your sense of style!
Hi! I found your blog off of Melissa's blog. You are such a cute mom! I am adding you to my list on my blog as well. Good luck moving--I am moving as well!
Post a Comment