Ok so I couldn't have a whole post for Daws and not one for Cole. Here are a bunch of random pics I found of this little Super/Rock star! He and Daws are soo different in so many ways and then in other ways I can see such similarities.
Dawson was much quicker in speaking and conversations but Coley is much more of an athlete (aka basket ball is his first love, baseball, and anything to do with a ball and running). They are USUALLY great friends but I would be lying if I didn't say they also didn't go at it! (mostly when i am not looking) Cole is now having full on conversations with us and saying funny things. Scares ya as a parent when they say things that you say and shouldn't!!! I have been working real hard on that!
Anyways, enjoy my little Coley Monster.... warning, ANOTHER pic overload!
Dawson was much quicker in speaking and conversations but Coley is much more of an athlete (aka basket ball is his first love, baseball, and anything to do with a ball and running). They are USUALLY great friends but I would be lying if I didn't say they also didn't go at it! (mostly when i am not looking) Cole is now having full on conversations with us and saying funny things. Scares ya as a parent when they say things that you say and shouldn't!!! I have been working real hard on that!
Anyways, enjoy my little Coley Monster.... warning, ANOTHER pic overload!
He was such a hubba bubba
Poor baby had RSV at 6 weeks!
Just after a hot day at church
hmmm If I could only get on this thing I could escape!
Getting ready to watch a BYU game with my dad
Mmmm fresh out of the garden
A little shy at times
Always getting something or someone wet!
Annalaya and Cole being best cuz's
Had PLENTY of snow time this year!
Finally decided to do the potty thing... and in style!



15 comments:
THose are SO funny. I love that he's reading while on the pot. As soon as you see him with the laptop you might have to step in.
Hey, how did you do that? the whole potty training thing? Let me in on your secret! Those are cute pictures of a very cute kid!
Coley Monster,
I think you're cute.
Love your little red-headed friend Emily.
Yea for Cole. Glad he made it on your blog. He's also such a fan of Grandma Fern, and I think she likes it a lot.
What a cute guy!!!
I know mom, it is true! I even looked for a pic of the two of them together and couldn't find one!!! So I definately need to snap a few before we leave in the next couple of days!
Way to go on the potty!! That's exciting. I am sure Grandma Fern will miss her little buddy.
I remember when you kept informing me of random ingredients that were in lotion, hand soap, hair spray.... it took me a while, but I soon realized where and when you were getting all this information.... like mommy like Coley??
Hey Audrey, I wish I would have keept in better touch with all of you fun girls from beauty school. Better late than never. I did keep in touch with Tasha for a few years. She was in Tucson. What has Megan been up to. We roomed together. I would like to hear from Julie. We lived in Mesa 9 years and have been in Snowflake for 2. Johns from Snowflake. I think we are here to stay. I'm adding you to my list. You have silly, cute boys I'm sure they keep you on your toes! Keep in touch.
The best pictures Audrey, so freakin handsome. I am dreading the whole potty training, but I guess a good article does the trick....
I am still waiting for your gorgeous extentions. Do it! Your face can wear any style of hair...
We just love little Coley man!! I'm excited for he and Jayce to be buddies growing-up!!
Love your page!!
I want to see pics of your hair g-friend...
how stinkin cute is the new page! I cant get over the toilet pic-Priceless.
Audrey,
No Way...my son had RSV too. He was on that stupid nebulizer for years! Finally he grew out of it.
Love the potty thing...Sarah still uses the lid thing or her butt falls in and she screams, "i'm stuck in the crapper again"
Shelly
Oh,
I put anonymous cause we had to seperate our web sites since the Paxil attorneys are starting down our necks....trying to keep our blogs seperate but can't get names changed for some reason...there is a link on our hartheaven to harthaven....
so hot seeing how he is sucking that corn cob i am thinking how good it would feel to have him suck mycock like that, i am rubbing mycock through my panties and in a minuite i am going tocum llooking at him, wanting him, wishing he could see mecum just for him
Post a Comment