Coley was in absolute heaven and Daws would have been if he didn't have a wicked cold at the time. Sorry for the handful of pics but I think kids are so stinken cute with wet eyes and bubble hats and beards!
I will post more about how MUCH we LOVE our house lata!
12 comments:
those are great pictures!
Thanks for keeping your blog PG rated by the stategically placed bubbles. It looks like they had a blast.
I am so glad you are loving your new house!
I bet those two little boys are having so much fun with all the space.
Those are some really great pictures. Next time you must post the ones of yourself.
those photos are pretty artistic audge.
I didn't know you were in your house yet. Exciting! I love the pictures. Especially the ones of just two heads and one naked boy jumping in the air, but with bubbles everywhere!
boy all the way ... i seem to have that down :)
btw, I need your address so I can send you an announcement for Mitzi's newest babe. You can email it to me --- annietuckett@gmail.com :)
thanks! the house looks fun, wish we were closer!
Rook just asked me if he can have bubbles like that. I bet those two had a blast!
Bubblicious!!
cute pix Audge. You should consider being a photographer someday.
Nothing beats a tub full of bubbles! Makes me smile just seeing those little guys having so much fun. I think I'll have to get some bubble bath next time I'm in town and introduce Micah to a whole new variety of fun. (Can't believe I've never done a bubble bath for him yet.)
I wish my mom would have gotten the memo about the cover-up bubbles. All of my childhood photo albums are laced with questionable pictures.
sooo cute!! The next blog needs to be about the ever growing bubbles and the lesson you learned...
P.S. Thanks again for babysitting ~ We owe you big time!!
Post a Comment