Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Field trip

Here are some pictures of the Field trip that Dawson's preschool class took last week to the Zoo. It was in the 40's and raining... other than that, is was real fun!

Daws, Cole, and Cole

Daws and Kydon

Dawson, Kydon, and Rook

The gentleman's club

crazy kids riding a tiger (my oldest looks a bit special in this one)

Not sure all the kids and names but here they are with their darling teacher Kelly

7 comments:

Nash said...

I love dawson's special face. that is a crack up.

Bobbi said...

I do love that "crazy" picture of all the boys. It was such a cold & yucky day too! I think their teacher did a Great Job! Thanks to Kelly--

Becca's Blog said...

Acutally, Cole is the only one who doesn't look "special" in that picture on the tiger. Hillarious!

Lee once pretended to be handicapped for an entire family vacation. We have some great pics from that.

It looks like they had a great time. Hey is my little cousin Hannah in Dawson's class or is it just someone that looks like her? Just wondering.

Katie Miller said...

So not only is the "special" face from Dawson so cute and funny, but just the way you say things, or type things I guess, kill me! I love to check your blog for some great laughs. I just love your personality. It is way too sad that we didn't get to live by each other longer!

hmmm said...

awwwww. cute.
how was graduation today by the way?

Heidi said...

Audrey your little guys are so cute! Fun that you live close to your fam again too. Looks like your whole fam is into blogging now--awesome. It's such a good way to keep in touch on your own time.

Erin said...

Okay, so I didn't know where to leave you a comment because of course I suck at this! I thought this place is as good as any. Thanks for the comment on my pathetic little page! It really means a lot. (tear) Your page is awesome. Your pics are cute!