Sunday, May 25, 2008

SYTYCD

I too am a HUGE fan of So You Think You Can Dance.... I am sure most of you saw this on Thursday but in case you didn't, it is pretty amazing! By far my favorite audition! It is so freaking cool YET kinda creepy how he moves his body like that! Mia was right, it was inhuman like!
Sorta long but worth the watch.......enjoy
Robert Muraine pop dance

6 comments:

Katie Miller said...

Seriously! This guy is a robot I am sure of it! I have never more fully believed in ALIENS!!!! I love this show too and I am so excited to see what happens with this guy, do you think he can do Ballroom? We will find out!

Bobbi said...

We keep watching it over and over on the DVR. He is pretty amazing!
I am just so excited the show started again. Love it--

hmmm said...

LOVE IT! (don't erase....ready or not, here i come!!!!)

Karen said...

What the heck is a popper? I still don't think I know after watching him, but it was crazy, fun!

Becky said...

That was AWESOME!!

Becky said...

Okay, we've had the TV off since Layne talked in Sacrament Mtg. last December, so I haven't seen much lately, but this might be worth keeping up with. I'm a bit creeped out, yet I couldn't turn him off.