Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Did You Know??

That today is National hairstylist appreciation day??? Well neither did I till my dear friend Maegan called and left me a message telling me so!! (THANKS MEG!)
How wonderful that they have such a day for us cosmetologist! (jk I am not a fan of when people use the term cosmetologist) Actually I find it quite humorous but thought you all should know, for those of you that didn't!
Here is my reminder to all of you out there to tell your hair stylist THANK YOU! (dang I wish I would have known earlier...I would have had a 1/2 off day of my cuts and colors! I had 5 clients today that would have LOVED that!
Make sure to mark it on your yearly calender!
To my clients.... I am waiting for your call! And if not just feel free to bring me something delicious! (hehe)

13 comments:

Maegan said...

My testimonial of Audrey Muranake:
Audrey does a terrific job on my hair, and makes me feel and look like a movie star. I do not even mind that it is a self service salon. I would recomend Audrey to anyone! Thanks Audrey!!

Battfam said...

It sounds to me like Maegan must have got her last cut and color for 1/2 off. Just kidding, Audrey. I really do appreciate you, my cosmetologist.

Bobbi said...

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up to Audrey today!! I think she does a fantastic job on me, my boys, and every other head of hair she works her magic on. I am excited to be in her salon for my next visit!

HiccupMeL said...

I didn't know that such a day exists! What would we do without our stylists? I'm way more attractive because of their magical fingers.

Now if they can just find a way to stop the gray hairs from growing in, they will have my true devotion.

Lucy said...

okay Audrey, thanks a million. I appreciated the reminder to be thankful for you. I am very thankful for you. You are the reason that I am beautiful for sure!!

Becca's Blog said...

Grateful, grateful I am because my cosmetologist Audrey is SO WONDERFUL and helps me look half decent. Self esteem without Audrey=zero. Self esteem with Audrey's help=existant.

Nash said...

NO, you should NOT have given them half off, SILLY! You should have given yourself the DAY off. HA HA! That seriously is soooo funny! I took the day off because I knew it was a holiday for myself.
Of course everyday is a holiday. You are working yourself too hard right now. Man, take a BReak!

kerstin said...

Audrey is the only one that I would say "do whatever you want" with my hair. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am extremely picky when it comes to my hair. She just chopped off like 4 inches and I absoleutely love it! And the color is awesome! Thanks Audrey! (PS I love Brian's "spiky" hair)

Kim said...

To my Long Lost Hair Architect-

I miss having you do my hair, though I did have a fabulous time yesterday with Sydney... ;)

Your Loving Client

Becky said...

Happy Hair Slave day!! Of course I say that with love and true empathy!! We need to celebrate and I just found us a reason!! "Husbands get ready to babysit... we have to celebrate that we DIDN'T become beauty school drop-outs!!"

Unknown said...

You are one of my favorite hair dressers, there is no one like you!!! I sure do miss our cuts and colors too!

Karen said...

Happy day to you! Thanks for the great hair cuts, I miss them....

Lucy said...

Hey Audrey,
When I washed my hair this morning, I thought, woa....the back of my hair is short. But, I gotta tell you, this may be the best hair cut ever. Please remind me next year, and I'll try to bring you something on hair dressers day!