Wednesday, April 2, 2008

a MILLION calories....

I am not even joking about that either.... As you all know we went down to Utah last week for the big wedding and I am not quite sure what happened but for some reason I was on FULL FEED! Seriously, it was like one rich greasy hefty delicious meal after another!! There was no limitations and if there was I didn't get the memo! Not that any of you care but I am going to share with you a 48 hour intake....
Johny Carino's- grilled panini, bowl of minestrone and the BEST artichoke spinach dip I have ever met! Not to mention their fantastic bread and the toasted garlic oil stuff.... (i went the distance!)
Rumbi Grill- I wanted something light since we had such a MASSIVE lunch.... that was until I saw the menu and my heart decided to go for the Pork luau rice bowl with the teriyaki sauce. I thought "hmmm I know! I will get the family size instead of the small and the boys will share with me and it will be a one stop shop!" Nope! the boys wanted nothing to do with it, so again I WAY over at. (i didn't actually finish it in case some of you were worried)
Chef's Table- I am NOT even going to go into what I ate at Lisa and Todd's luncheon cuz the list was sooo long and divine that Jenny Craig may call and ask me if I could sponsor them. Everything was just soaked in goodness and the food made ya feel rich. Not even going to lie to ya, it was insane and absolutely delectable!
Cafe Rio- of course that had to shimmy its way in there some how. I have to say though, I didn't even eat half of my salad cuz either A. I was too full from my last few feedings. B. I didn't order what I usually do. C. I need to take a Rio break
Costa Vida- I am not their BIGGEST fan BUT I am a FAN of their chicken nachos. Slicked those babies up! (with help from Lane)
Noodles- I decided to go with something other than the good ol Wisconsin mac and cheese. The crusted chicken something er other. Good but definitely going back to mac&cheese.
Strange post I know... but when anyone asks me if we had a good time in Utah or what we did.... this is seriously what comes to mind.. all the food cuz for some reason it NEVER stopped!
So this is me, telling all of you, NO MORE! no more ordering and going buck wild and pretending that I will go jogging tomorrow. No more aah we are on vacation it doesn't matter!
It starts today.... I am going to lose the 12 pounds I gained in a two day period...so wish me luck!!

18 comments:

Cassie said...

Your weekend sounds heavy....I mean heavenly.

Nash said...

Well you are on your way. You already have your food journal.
And YUM johnny carino's. All the ones here closed.

Kellie said...

No worries Audge...If you need some colon cleanser let me know...(hehehehehehehehe)

Kim said...

Maybe Kellie can get you some papaya pills... ;)

Battfam said...

BURP! It all sounds delicious, but I can't believe you left Provo without having a J-Dawg.

Audrey said...

Millie
Ya know what is funny about that??? Monday at lunch I asked Daws what he wanted for lunch and he said one of those big delicious hotdogs in Utah! I was like "OH YEAH! I can't believe I didn't even think of it?!" Next time, next time.

Unknown said...

your so awesome audrey, that is the best part of traveling! I already have a list of places for when we go back :) You should see my list for San Diego too. We should take a trip there!

Karen said...

But isn't that what vacations and being with family is all about? Just kidding, maybe!

Bobbi said...

You almost went as crazy as our "friend" at the Blackfoot Fair! That's what you get when you move away from all of that FUN!

Lucy said...

Audge,
Dad & I are headed to SLC tomorrow, so of course I printed your blog off so I won't feel lost when he asks, "What do you want to eat?" i'm ready to roll!

Bobbi said...

When I said friend, I meant Chris. (just to clarify)

Kellie said...

Hi-ya
My friend in Shaumburg is the couple that fixed Bryan (boy from AZ) and I up. Mike and Kennan DeGruccio. He teaches history at Notre Dame. They are AWESOME! She asked that she get put on the list when ever I blog she gets an email so she's constanstly looking.
Can't wait to come and visit you!!

Katie Miller said...

So I just love you! You make me laugh. Reading your blog lightens my day!

Nash said...

I think you had singlehandedly RUINED my diet with your post. I have done nothing but EAT since I read it.
So, NOW it's time for a new post.
I love your MOM's comment. Just print off her menu. OH don't forget to hit Paradise Bakery.
We ate at a YUmMY place downtown once, I can't remember the name but know the location. OH and is XIAOLI still there?
Ok I just ate the remaining "gyoza" that I made on Sunday. I think it's the vinegar in my sauce that is making me sick, even though I love it. Why do I keep doing this. I NEED a hysterectomy!

Becky said...

One word... YUMMY!!

SHELLY said...

you should know that when I was pregnant, at one point my doc said, "I have to congratulate you Shelly," I was shocked when I said, "Why?" He said, After 15 years of prenatal care you are the only one that i had to gain 18 pounds in one week....
Yeah, I felt wider than tall at that point...we all have our moments!

jason said...

I just outdid you here at the hospital. I've gained an all time high... I won't tell you what that is cause I kinda embarrassed, but I ate 4 million calories just yesterday. SLC makes me fat city.

Miranda said...

Hi...um, you don't know me. I found your blog because I was looking for a gal I grew up with KENNAN DEGRUCCIO. I searched her name in google and it brought up your blog. Do you know her? If so, I'd love to get in contact with her. IF, she'd like to get in touch with me or if you could replay back to meccles@comcast.net