Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today is such a special day

(sorry, I don't have any FANTASTIC solo pics of you.)
It is birthday time for you, lets sing a song that we all know.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
It is my little sisters birthday... Bobbi, Bob, Bobina, Robert, B.J., or jut plain Sissy!
Just wanted to say happy 28th! I hope you get everything you wanted.... esp. Patrick Dempsey!
Thanks for being a good sister/friend/example to me. It has been fun living close. It seems weird that we haven't always lived 15miles away since we talk everyday!
Have a goody and bake yourself a cake... (jk but if ya do, can i have some?!)

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

Sure you can have a slice....if I decide to make one. Thanks for sharing your comments about me to the public!! Preciate Ya-

Lucy said...

that was a nice tribute to you little sister, Audrey. I like that primary birthday song, but my favorite is the one where they belt out "Hooray" at the end.
One year older and wiser, too...Happy Birthday..to you..Hooray!

Nash said...

That was nice! sorry I was doing hair till 11pm. BTW, I thought only you did that. My feet hurt, wish I could have sat and talked for awhile. I'm sure I'll catch ya tomorrow.

Nash said...

Audrey, re-read your post title. HAAAAAA!