Monday, April 21, 2008

Super Star

Dawson goes to preschool and loves it. Teacher Kelly does this thing where she spotlights one student each week til the end of the year. They get to be the "Super Star". Well Daws was the first to be the Super Star and everyday since then he has asked me if he is still a Super Star?! As a mother I say "you sure are buddy!"
The first day of him getting to be the Super Star, I walk him in and his little buddy and cousin Rook yells to everyone in the class, "Hey guys Dawson brought koolaid cuz he is the ROCK STAR today!!" Daws just beamed like YUP, I sure am!
So they bring their favorite snack and a poster with fun pics of them as a baby/kid. Then share some fun facts about them.... He wanted to take fruit roll ups (would eat 4 in a row without any air if I let him) and Capri suns. That kid is like his dad... LOVES drinks. So that is what he took. Here are some of the pics on his poster... I would take a pic of the poster, but he and his brother had other plans for it.
warning... picture overload

a friendly little guy, even at 2 months old!

moving to wisconsin?? hmmm......

chillin at gma's with rookie.

started at a young age on sugar drinks...oops


taking a ride on uncle Lester's bike.
Not only loves Thomas but got to ride on him in Heber City.

Gma Lucy, Cole, Gma Kitty, and Daws

FAVE thing to do is go to Saturday workshops with dad at Home Depot!

Has always looved his baby brother.

Thinks golfing with dad is so awesome!
Any one that knows Daws knows he is OBSESSED with Dino's particularly the T-rex.

Again with his little sidekick.

Gpa Jay, Cole, Gpa Nobby, Dawson

I think he was 2 in this pic... handsome little fella.

The whole fam damily!

4 years old and tells everyone he knows!
Loves airplanes and helicopters.

15 comments:

Lucy said...

Fun post. Dawson is a super star for sure.

Unknown said...

He sure is a super star! Can't wait until we are fam ;)! Thanks for the reminder to check for workshops here though! Emily loves Home Depot projects!

Bobbi said...

Dawson sure is a "Rock Star"...and a super star. Cute pics of the boys and the grandparents.

The Speelmon's said...

hey! It was great to hear from you! Those pics are great!! You have such a handsome little super star and such a cute blog!
Penny

Teri said...

I love seeing your little rock star..I love that his little bro is a groupy. SWEET!

Nash said...

Awwwwww! I loved that little post all to honor little....or BIG D! Feel bad I haven't even met the guy. This will change, oooh can't wait for summer. We'll be tight!

jason said...

Little boy quotes are so funny. I told Geri that I think I'm becoming a blogaholic...

Karen said...

Ethan and Dawson are a lot alike. Ethan, too, LOVES T-Rex and helicopters, and airplanes. I know that he will love having a little brother, if he ever gets one!

Kim-may said...

he really is just too cool for school

Katie Miller said...

He really is a handsome fella. I remember our first time going to the ward in Orem, I saw your kids a few rows up and I told Chad, dang those are some cute kids, Mal should marry one of those boys! You are a lucky Mama!

Becky said...

Cute, cute!! I just love that picture of baby Dawson waving... he's a cutie!

hmmm said...

Hey, does Daws have any fruit roll ups left???

The Speelmon's said...

Audge,
What a beautiful family that you have. It was fun to see some of your pictures and read some of your blogs. I think you should definately get extensions or something. jk

Jake

Mardi said...

Your boys ARE darling! They were so cute with Eli. He loved hanging out with them for that little bit when we stopped by. (He told me so. haha.)

lindy said...

Audrey! Good to hear from you. You have the cutest family. Where are you in Idaho?? I was really good at finger waves but soooo glad I do not EVER have to do them again! Do you keep in touch with any of the other girls from beauty school?