Friday, March 28, 2008

Lisa & Todd

So for all of you that know Lisa and Todd you know how special this day is!! They have been waiting for this day to come true and it finally has! It was such a beautiful ceremony and what a happy/beautiful couple they are!
I am sorry for the picture overload but Leann took so many good ones today (150) that I couldn't chose just a few!
Daws has always been Lisa's biggest fan so he was acting kinda weird and unfriendly for the first part of the day. I think he was unsure what was going to happen if Todd was the man in her life and not him! Well he snapped out of it and would FINALLY get some pictures taken with her! He thinks Todd is super cool so he totally approves of Lisa's choice.
We were glad we could come down and be apart of your special day and hope you love your new life together!!












11 comments:

Unknown said...

they look so haapy and beautiful, what a great day, congrads!!!

Nash said...

The boys look so cute. Very Exciting for them. Any big honeymoon??

Battfam said...

Lisa's hair was beautiful. The curls were just right. Ya done good, Audrey.

Kristen said...

Hi this is Karen's sister Kristen. I love to see the pics of Lisa since I grew up (well I am actually LeAnns age) with her. She was and is so beautiful. How exciting for her.

Karen said...

Congratulations to Lisa and Todd. We had a blast with Dawson and Cole! Thanks for thinking of us and letting them come play while you were in the temple.

Lucy said...

What a beautiful bride!!! (and groom too)
Good job on the hair, Audge.
Very classy.

Becky said...

Looks like a great day!! (and great hair!!) Fun, Fun!!

Anne and Wayne said...

Thank you for posting the pictures, Audrey. It was fun to see Lisa looking to happy. Wish you could have had time to visit with your old neighbors. Oh, and the new ones are really nice. Of course we like you better, but I think they will be good neighbors.

Janice said...

I don't have a clue who Lisa or Todd is :-) but those little boys are so handsome!

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie said...

I'm so pumped for Lisa and one thing on the side I saw the picture of Cole running and totally thought it was Dawson. They're growing up so fast...tell them to stop Audge!