Monday, February 11, 2008

We are getting there!!

Here is another update on where we are with out house sitch.... VERY exciting! We haven't taken any pics since our tile has been in. We need to thank Lee and Russell for their expertise!! Thanks guys, I am glad you showed my husband how to do it correctly... I might have been very sad if he just went for it with out instructions! Next to come is our hardwood floor and cupboards and paint (which they are starting tomorrow) Boy am I pumped!



9 comments:

Nash said...

I LOVE IT! I can't way to come and spend the night there and bring all 3 of my kids. YEAH it's almost done.
How's the offer on the other one?

Karen said...

I just read the other comment, you have an offer on your house here? Great! I'll keep my finger's crossed. Your new house is beautiful! Your boys are getting so big and look so happy to be in their new home!

Becca's Blog said...

I'm SOOOOOOOO jealous of your beautiful house. I hope someday I can have a nice big IDAHO house too.

Battfam said...

So glad you put up some pics of your house. I never go by that way and have been wanting to see it. Eu amo (Portuguese for I love) all the windows. Eu amo natural light in rooms. It will be a casa bonita.
P. S. Audrey you are a TRUE blogger...Sick as a dog and yet you blog.

annie said...

Your house is looking awesome! Of course you'll get it done and move close to me and then we'll move to outer siberia (or Mud Lake).

Audrey said...

Aunt Millie, I am VERY impressed with your Portegese skills! Remind me to tell you about the sign my friend Kellie and I made for Megan to greet her home from her mission.... I would post here but Uncle Alan might see!

Janice said...

Audrey, your house looks nice, I'm jealous I love moving into a new house, nobody else's germs anywhere :-) Hope you get feeling better soon.
Janice

Anonymous said...

I love the house. Sorry you are sick - I hope you are getting better. Some good ol' Texas heat might be good for you! :)

Kellie said...

I'm soo excited for you. How is you're other house in UT? Is it going to sell from one of the peeps that put in the offers?