Monday, February 11, 2008

BOOOOO

So this is me.... (picture taken by our little Coley man) I have been in bed for two days and when I am not in bed I really wanna be in bed! I went to the doc today and sure enough... influenza! Dangit! So after my meds., all 3 of my boys meds. (preventative) and little Gma's meds. (preventative as well) My insurance on this certain medication sucks! 80bucks per percription! I almost returned mine, then I realized I HATED achy body, headaches, back ache, runny nose, dry coughing, the pressue in my lungs, and TOTAL exhastion so I gave them my money and said "Thanks!"
Here is to a speedy recovery! (i am trying that positive energy thing out)

9 comments:

Karen said...

I guess this is too late, but when Mike was on his mission, his mission president, Todd Sparks' dad, told the missionaries, when they were sick, to drink a liter of Coke and take 3 asprin, and rest. I guess you got the rest part down. Dangit, I hate being sick and I sure hope you are up and at em soon!

Denning Domain said...

Ohhhh Girl I am so sorry you are so sick. It's so hard being sick with little ones at home. I don't know about your kids, but mine love to get into everything that is normally "Hands Off". I wish i had a miracle pill for ya! Let me know if i can help with anything. I get plenty of time on my hands now with Dave gone.

Audrey said...

Thanks ladies for being so kinda and giving me the sympothy party I was looking for!
I actually called Lane and told him to pick me up a coke on his way home.... I am going to give it a whirl!
And Melissa, it IS HARD to be sick with kids!!! Esp. when you live with someone and you are trying to make sure they don't get into "their" way! Good thing my Gma is so freaking nice!

Kim-may said...

oh dang. im so sorry you are sick. let us know if we can help!

Nash said...

DAMN iT AUDREY! Why can't you get well and stay that way!!! HA!!
I am so sorry, I am a bad friend, I should bring you over some homemade chicken noodle soup.
OK the coke thing is more for stomach aches I am pretty sure of that. Straight coke syrup you can actually buy at the store. Try it but if you have the FLU I'm guessing it won't CURE you.
SO....did you get a FLU shot? I never do, but now I'm wondering.
Think of it this way, more time to lay in bed and talk to me. =)

Anonymous said...

Audrey,
You should feel very loved. Look at all the people checking out your sickness. I'm sorry for teasing you about getting it up on your blog so quickly. You are just so efficient!
Hey, guess what? Dad just found your social security card in case you ever need it. Yea, Dad.
Love, MOM

Audrey said...

Holy crap mom! It is a Christmas miracle!!! I have been looking for that for over 5 years!!! Now I can legally change my name to Muranaka!
Give dad a big shout out for me ok!! I just love that man!
Oh and I am over you teasing me... I tease you for not even having ONE post so we are even! :-)

Kim said...

Audrey, that sucks! Feel better soon.

the waites said...

audge... you poor thing! i wish i could do something for your buns. i cant even imagine being sick and having to take care of the kiddos. i wish i was sick so i could drop a pound or 2..i ate like 10 sugar cookies today and a cupcake for dinner. get better my little honey bunches of oats.

ps i love your damnit friend..hehe