Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lane, Dawson, and Cole

Go HERE to see my boys "breakin it down"!

8 comments:

Bobbi said...

The boys and I LOVED your guys' dancin skills! We watched several times. Carter wants you to come do that to his face now.

Karen said...

I love it! I really like Lane's shades! What a look...

Nash said...

OK, Are Dawson's arms black? HA HA, those were some killer moves. I do love that look on Lane.

Kim-may said...

BAHAHAH! love it ! we made one of Al and Mil! SOOOOOOOO GREAT!

the waites said...

What the #^$^&% I cant get over Lane, then i got a side ach from laughing so hard I had to show Donna and she died. That was hilarious, are you feeling better sweet pea. Did I tell you Alicia got her baby CArson Reed.

hmmm said...

I think Lane might have been my fave.... or he may have just scared me the very most..... Regardless, I laughed out loud.

Becky said...

I love Dawson's tan... hehe. You really can't beat Lane in the shades!! love it, love it!!

Teri said...

sweet dance moves! I need to take a few lessons for sure...I only have the head bob down. (I have to wait a while to do that due to a bad sprain.)