Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Mom...........

Is a ROCK STAR! Well, ok maybe she sorta sucks but ya gotta give her props for even participating!! Go mom! I mostly love that she was playing in her church clothes. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy time right now mom to humor your children!

4 comments:

Becky said...

GO ROCK STAR!! We'll bring it out again so Miss Lucy can get some practice in, then she'll be able to school her second daughter!! GAME-ON!!

Kim said...

Todd's sister Amy brought their guitar hero to play when they were here for Emily's blessing. I was too chicken to try it out in front of them because they're so competitive. Kimmie's always gotta worry about what other people think. Its one of my things I'm trying to work on this year.

I'm glad Lucy was a good sport!

I'm so glad I got to see you a few days ago. You add happiness to my life :)

annie said...

what a hot mama!
When Lucy was in YW I never thought I'd see her being such a hero! Now I can't wait to see the picture of Sis. Coleman!! ha ha ~ your madre rocks!!

Becca's Blog said...

Your mom needs to stop playing Rock Band and start BLOGGING!