Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I have some.......

WONDERFUL news to share! Sadly though, I can not until Thursday! I know you are all dying BUT it is worth the wait!!

12 comments:

Bobbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobbi said...

I better ALREADY know that news or ELSE!! Oh---I know, Dawson did mention getting a little sister soon????

Mardi said...

What??? Why Thursday...I am super curious now - I'll be checking in.

Audrey said...

ok before someone hurts my feelings and says "i was thinking you looked prego!" i am going to go ahead and let you know that THAT is not my secret!
Bobbi...Daws is wishful thinking for now, i swear!

Nash said...

OK Why are you holding out on us. Oh I know, it's that you sold your house. ORRRRRRR that you are coming to AZ. OH I am sooooooo happpy (tear).

Becky said...

I BET I KNOW!! It's that...!@#$%^&**&%#@#!@#@%$!! (I censored it so I wouldn't ruin your surprise!!) Good Luck with that!

Karen said...

I think I know. My dad talked to Lisa last week....

Brettman said...

Enough already...it is almost Thursday. Spill your guts.

Nash said...

Um, ok, what the heck is this dang secret. I'm going to start swearing if I don't find out.
Are you going to Japan on some fancy trip???????

LD said...

You must have never heard, "If you aren't going to lay an egg, don't cackle."

Karen said...

It's Thursday! And this is the second time I have checked your blog! Spill already!

Audrey said...

HAAA ok ok I just posted..... Sorry my friends for hyping up something that could never be as exciting to you as it is for us (unless of course you are selling a house and it is not selling and you can see yourself heading for financial disaster!!!)
By the way.... who is LB???