Do I ever feel soooo behind in blogging and keeping up this little part of my life! I sorta feel the same way about being so far behind on this as I do my journal writing or my dvr shows! Like I am just not quite sure where to begin!
Speaking of journals, my sister Bobbi was helping my mom clean and go through YEARS of stuff in my mom's cupboards, closets, ect. and she said she stumbled upon one of my old journals. She read me a few things from it and I have to say... I remember being a bit boy crazy back in my grade school days BUT I didn't remember being so silly and dumb! I was almost a smidge embarrassed that my mom and her were probably getting a big ol' chuckle out of my "deep thoughts and feelings" from long ago.
Well, luckily for me (and those around me) I have grown up and matured quite nicely. It seems like since I have had my little lady I have to just sit and wrap my mind around being a mother of 3! It actually hasn't been as overwhelming or crazy as I had expected but I just can't believe that I (me) have gone through labor 3 times! Have had years of tired mornings! Answer to the name Mom, mommy, (and other strange names at times)! I am grateful and even though I look forward to bedtime everyday.... I wouldn't change a thing!
I need to post Dawson's graduation, the boys riding their bikes (every day for 3 to 4 hours), Mia (she is changing every single day), our trip to Utah, and everything else we have been up to..... here are a few random pictures.
Speaking of journals, my sister Bobbi was helping my mom clean and go through YEARS of stuff in my mom's cupboards, closets, ect. and she said she stumbled upon one of my old journals. She read me a few things from it and I have to say... I remember being a bit boy crazy back in my grade school days BUT I didn't remember being so silly and dumb! I was almost a smidge embarrassed that my mom and her were probably getting a big ol' chuckle out of my "deep thoughts and feelings" from long ago.
Well, luckily for me (and those around me) I have grown up and matured quite nicely. It seems like since I have had my little lady I have to just sit and wrap my mind around being a mother of 3! It actually hasn't been as overwhelming or crazy as I had expected but I just can't believe that I (me) have gone through labor 3 times! Have had years of tired mornings! Answer to the name Mom, mommy, (and other strange names at times)! I am grateful and even though I look forward to bedtime everyday.... I wouldn't change a thing!
I need to post Dawson's graduation, the boys riding their bikes (every day for 3 to 4 hours), Mia (she is changing every single day), our trip to Utah, and everything else we have been up to..... here are a few random pictures.
she is such a smiley little lady now. (ps. got her little outfit at a yard sale for 2bucks!)
Lane taught them this fun game.....
one more blow and poof...the thing goes flying!
he can't stop giggling long enough to get his on
My Mothers' Day gift the boys made me from Lowe's kids clinic.
These guys could seriously kiss her and stare at her all day!
a little side note...
the other day we were at my brother and sister in laws house and dawson says to my niece Zoey "i think mia is sooo cute, even cuter than when she was born in the hospital! don't you think so too zo?" then zoey says, "yeah she is, (then turns to me and says) and so are you audrey! you are so much cuter now than you were in the hospital when you had mia!"
i love how innocently honest little people are!
18 comments:
That's adorable. Wonderful pictures. I love hearing your updates even if they don't come as often. :D
Emily had that "yard sale" outfit. I love the smocking on it. Lane's game - HILARIOUS. Cute pics.
Audrey, we really didn't feel like we had stumbled upon your deep thoughts and feelings the other day. More of a log....of who was going out with who. That must be what is important to a 10 year old girl in 1986.
I like the game Layne taught the kids. They'll have to show me that one.
I will for sure throw the bike in before we come over. Looking forward to getting their haircuts and holding Mia!
You are such a good mommy!! We all get behind sometimes but I love the pics!! Mia has grown so much and is still so beautiful. Say hi to everyone for me!! And, I have some great news for you. :)
I LOVE the glove on the head game...definately something my own kids would learn from their daddy too! Daddy loves to play shoot the straw wrapper at strangers in restaurants! Mia really is growing into quite the adorable lady (that $2 outfit is fabulous...already a bargain shopper!). Anyways, it was such a blast to hang out with you down here and the kids are still asking when we're coming up to visit...Rylee is a huge Dawson fan! So, let's get together again sooner, rather than later.
Looks like you and I were on trying to catch up about the same time last night! ; ) The most productive time of day for me when the kiddies are in bed!
I get embarrassed when I even think of how silly I was back in those days so don't worry about being a “smidge” embarrassed, what a fun time of life! It looks like you have it all figured out now with those cute kids- especially that precious little girl! She is beautiful and she seriously dresses to impress!
BTW, I am looking for a cute fun hairstyle and I will be in the area around the end of June first of July and I would love to schedule a visit with you! If you have a moment to schedule me in I would love it, you can let me know on facebook!
You are an amazing Mom of 3 too! I just wish I was one of your kids and got to see that beautiful smile and giggle with you all day! I loved Zoey's comment too, that is just too cute!!
If it makes you feel any better, I work with the Mia Maids and wow, I remember being a little boy crazy, but they are out of control. Maybe I was too, hmmm. . .
I think I could sit and stare at Mia all day too! I take that back, I know I could sit and stare at Mia all day!
it's good to hear how you are doing! the kids are all darling!!!
Fun to see everyone. Kiss baby girl for us.
It's good to catch up with what you've been up to. I'm glad you took a minute to blog. I was seriously getting concerned about you thinking the third one really did do you in. It's been known to happen.
LOVE your pics Audrey! Saw a comment about haircuts...you back in biz? Cause I'm needin ya! :)
Totally going to try the glove on the head game!
Mia is a little doll!! I think Zoey would love if we borrowed her from you... she keeps telling me she needs a baby sister~ "sorry kiddo... don't think its gonna happen!!"
Ohhhhh my!
that is too funny about zoey, and the head game. is that a latex glove?
she really is SO adorable. wish i could see her.
glad you posted and are doing ok with #3.
I have NEVER seen the boys sport anything other than "spikey hair" (as Little William calls it)! They look really cute all done up for church with comb-overs, for lack of a better descriptive word!! I love it!
I love your family!
Post a Comment