Monday, June 8, 2009

What time is it?

Sno shack time! What is better than a fantastic sno cone?
A fantastic sno cone with some good pals!
(Madison, Hudson, Carter, Rook, Brooklyn, Dawson, Lincoln, Bailee, William, Cole)

10 comments:

Lucy said...

Rook, Dawson, & Cole have the same smile! Dig in kids!

Holly said...

I love this picture! How fun! What great summer memories for them!
Thanks for chatting with me last night, I am still laughing! You seriously so funny!

Karen said...

YUM!

It's a Wonderful Life said...

I need a good snow cone break!! I love those!! I am glad you found my blog:) Whatever you want for little Mia you let me know

hmmm said...

ha! they do have the same smile on!
(love those stages. so will they when they're older.)

Kim-may said...

now that is a cute picture!

Jodi said...

Oh yeah, baby!!!

Nash said...

wow talk about my summer memories in rexburg.
did you take all of them yourself? is that mia in the seat? she is big.
need pics.

Bobbi said...

They were all so excited after a hot day at the park! I was too and finished mine off so fast it gave me the worst stomache ache. It was delicious though. You have some pretty fun neighbors.

jason said...

There aint much better! By the way I love carters sleaves (tats)! haha