Here is a big fat THANK YOU to all the birthday wishes, birthday gifts, birthday calls, birthday songs (even the tone deaf ones), and birthday visits! This pic is me tonight at 10pm sitting at the new little patio furniture my parents gave me. It is perfect for the space! So if you pass by and see 2 little boys eating their scrambled eggs or hot dogs out here be sure to honk!
Little story.... On Sunday evening I asked my 3 year old
"what are you going to get me for my birthday?"
He says, "Nothing mom, we already got you a camera!"
I said "oh you did?!" then looked at Lane
Lane then says, "Coley, remember we weren't suppose to tell!"
Cole then looks all concerned and says to me "Oh Yeah! Mom, don't tell anybody ok!?"
IT was a Fun, relaxing (i totally slept in til 10am!), nice, rainy (i loooove the rain) June 9th!
(ps.... look how long my hair is! this is a first for me)
(ps.... look how long my hair is! this is a first for me)
16 comments:
Aw, I don't think it's a bad picture! I'm glad you had a good birthday.
I noticed how long your hair is. It looks great! Happy Birthday!
Glad you had a great day.
Hey, welcome to the 32 club!! It's fun. And I think you look majorly HOT with your long tresses. Keep it up! :D
no no no not a first.
i do believe i have a pretty picture of you sporting long, red, (big) curly locks with bright red lipstick.
i'll post it if you'd like.
p.s. i likey you sweet little nikon! (do you like it now?)
I am still so jealous you got a Nikon! I love your hair! As always you look great! Welcome to the 32 year old club!
Happy Bday! I am a huge fan of your hair and your new patio set. Now you will have to post a pic. of the front of your house!
Happy. happy (late) birthday! Your hair looks fabulous!
Ya look great! Happy Birthday Aud!
I don't know what you are talking about that not being a great picture. It's one of the best I've seen of you!! j/k
I am glad you got to sleep in on your birthday. That's a pretty great gift itself.
glad you had a good day!
D is really good at telling what surprises are too. that's cute that Cole told you not to tell anybody! lol
Happy birthday. Sounds like it was a great one.
Hey, I commented on your birthday and I don't see it here. Yikes, I wonder who I did comment on. I probably should worry about myself. Anyway, we are glad you had a happy b day and thought you looked great that day!
Oh man, I totally missed your birthday...and I didn't even sing you a tone deaf Happy Birthday song! I am glad you had a great day...I am a little jealous of the porch furniture and I too, love my Nikon! Anyways, I think you look fab in the picture...give your kiddos a big hello from the Clark kiddos!
Happy Birthday!! That little guy cracks me up! I hope your day was Great, and your trip was really fun too!
This pic of you is so super cute! I love it!!! What a hottie you are!
Post a Comment