Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Shindig

Here are the pics of the special day! Sorry to those of you that we didn't get pics of! There was 32 peeps in my house and I am sad we didn't get shots of all of them!homemade taco/salads

Delish

Little Miss

4 generations!

us

brotherly love

bro and sis

Momma and Ger Bear

Auntie Lynette

Auntie Lisa

Auntie LeAnn

Mel doing bubbles with the kids

Syd and Laya

12 comments:

Nash said...

i WANT the food, and that BABY!

Battfam said...

Lovely food, lovely people, lovely baby, lovely day.

Lucy said...

good party Audrey. Fun was had by all.

Bobbi said...

It was a fun party. Thank you very much for not getting a picture of me. (and I am serious)

hmmm said...

thanks for the party mia-since-mia!

(and it was tasty tasty.)

Weight Family said...

Wow, I can't believe how fast the time flies. Looks like it was a great day. Congrats again!

kate said...

She is so stinking cute! Love it! I need to come up there and see her again before she is competing with me on the Wii bowling with Daws and Coley!

Jodi said...

I can't believe how tan Cole and Dawson look already. You, Lane, and Mia are so cute in the one picture...girl you are hot! You look so good! Looks like you had a fun time with all the fam.

ashlee said...

Looks like a fabulous party...Mia is adorable and your boys are growing up so fast!

Holly said...

She is SOOOOO beautiful! You looks soooo good tooo! I need to make an appointment with you and discuss a change...maybe I should do dark too, you make it look so good, I am considering!
I am so glad you got the 4 generation picture, what a keepsake!

mikeandtiffleefamily said...

Hey Audrey, your little girl is the cutest thing ever! Megan just cut my hair a week ago and she always gives me good updates! How are 3 kids? I am expecting #3 in Sept. I just hope I can survive!
Tiffany

Cassie said...

Remind me not to eat at your house. As long as you leave your food out...it can't be good for ya.

NEW POST PLEASE!