Saturday, June 27, 2009

I gotta brag for a second

Not only is she a cute little lady...she sleeps ALL night long! I am so in love with that! Last night was an all time record of almost 12 hours straight! She has been doing it for almost 4 weeks now. (minus one night that she woke up at 4am). She loves to be held most of the day and usually naps only for short periods of time BUT if I am well rested... I don't mind!


This may bore some of you but I am HORRIBLE at writing things down in one of those baby book things so I am going to jot down a few things on here to look back on.

She is a smiley little Miss and is starting to giggle. She likes her brothers a lot (most the time) and always has a smile for them...usually ends up in a whine or a cry cuz they get about 1/2 inch from her face and she just can't handle it anymore.

She loves bath time but hates lotion time. The last week or so she has been using her hands more and loves her rings that hang from her car seat. She doesn't love riding in the car too long and lets us all know with her machine gun cry. She went swimming in Utah about 2 weeks ago (at the hotel) and seemed to enjoy it.

She spits up (throws up, more like it) a ton! I wouldn't mind it so much but it sure gets annoying changing her multiple times a day! (good thing I was prepared with lots of fun clothes) She is getting chubby little cheeks and thighs, and I love it!
(thanks to my lil sis Geri for taking her pics anytime i ask her to!)

18 comments:

Amanda said...

Such an adorable little girl!

Little Farmer Family said...

Ok, so now not only am I jealous because she's so dang cute I want to steal her(you'll know where to look :)) but now she's still sleeping through the night(I thought it was just a phase at the beginning)!! It's just not fair!!

Lucy said...

What a sweety!

Kellie said...

I love the little spit bubbles.
I hear ya about the brothers loving them a little too close.
What a cutie and one lucky Momma!

Robin said...

Totally worth bragging about. She is beautiful Audrey.

Katie Miller said...

Brag on........ You have every right!! And I love to read the little details about her, its not boring one bit!

ang said...

beautiful baby!

Kim said...

Hello Pretty Little Miss!

Bobbi said...

Sweet little pics. You are lucky to have such a good sleeper. 12 hours all night is pretty amazing!

Cassie said...

What a cutie pie.

ashlee said...

Alright, I don't know what I did wrong, but not a single one of my kids slept through the night until they were a year old! I am jealous... and by the way, she is so cute I could just snuggle her all day! Give those big boys of your a high five from the Clarks (we are pretty stoked about losing teeth at this house too!)

Karen said...

I loved getting to the point where the child sleeps through the night. I sure hope my little gal does that sooner rather than later. Mia sure is a cutie!

hmmm said...

the whole 1/2 inch away from the face thing made me giggle. her big bros just want her attention SO BAD!

oh. and jason wants to know what mia is doing for the fourth and if he can come too.

Mardi said...

So precious. Thanks for the paint info. Mom's sending me a sample thing. I'm so pumped!

Kellie said...

Hey Audrey! Yeah, Latisse totally works. I thought it would burn my eyes but it doesn't. They say the main side effect may be a slight darkening along the lash line but I've only noticed a tiny dot. It takes a good 6 weeks of faithfully using it go go WHOA! Completely worth it in my opinion.

Nash said...

geri did such a good job.
she is precious.
can't believe dawson lost a tooth.

Holly said...

Oh! She is soooo cute, I wished I could have met her the other night! BTW, love my hair and yes so does everyone else! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

It's a Wonderful Life said...

she is the cutest ever!!!! We for sure need to do utah!!