Monday, July 13, 2009

A week late.....

As usual I am late! I didn't want to just skim past our Independence Day with out saying that we had a great time and share a few fun pics. I was just starting to get sick so I wasn't as much fun as I normally am (hehe) but managed to have fun anyway.
I didn't take my camera (even though I just got a new one last month) but luckily Geri brought along hers.
We parked it right in the Mini Bazaar parking lot. It was a great location and the kids got the whole parking lot to themselves to just ride those bikes like crazy. They loved it! The food was good, the sun was nice and hot, and the firework show was a goody!
I love the 4th of July and I love being an American!











12 comments:

Battfam said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Great pictures too.

Little Farmer Family said...

So fun!!! When does the mini bazaar open again anyway?....I love that place!! :)

hmmm said...

yeah ya crazy lady. why didn't ya come prepared with your camera?
and that was some wicked sweet light in that third photo. wicked sweet. (ha)
BUT my fave is the one with cole's double chin.

Little Farmer Family said...

Hey!! I forgot to tell you....your post title made me think a little bit. :)

Holly said...

That's too bad you were getting sick! I love the pictures, your little girl is so adorable! Your kiddies are just so stinkin cute! I am glad you were able to have a fun time, I hope you were not too worn out by a head of hair from heck.... ; )

Maegan said...

Love the cute pics.! Can't believe how big Mia is getting!

Kim said...

Love Coley chillin' like an old man. Too funny.

Lucy said...

That was a fun day. Such cute pictures of the kids, too. Either I have cute grandkids, or Geri is one heck of a photographer!

Nash said...

you look great! love that hat.
where have you been? time to chat.
good pics geri.

Kellie said...

Geri, well done. But of course it was because Audge told you exactly what to take a picture of and what angle...huh?
Everyone smiles on the 4th!!!

kate said...

Mia is BEA-UTIFUL!!!

Jodi said...

Wow...your new camera is AMAZING! I love these shots....Miss Mia is beautiful, as usual.