What do ya do when you can't decide what to wear or be on halloween?
OR
OR
OR
Ya wear them all!
Neener Neener Neener!

We had a real hard time this year deciding which costumes to wear and to which function. So they all got worn a little the day before at our trunk or treat, and the day of.
We combined their candy together cuz Cole does NOT like candy and Daws does NOT like chocolate so it makes it quite nice for both of them to combine.... and their is no fighting over one or the other!!
(p.s. if anyone needs to borrow a dragon costume next year, give me a call!)
Neener Neener Neener!
We had a real hard time this year deciding which costumes to wear and to which function. So they all got worn a little the day before at our trunk or treat, and the day of.
We combined their candy together cuz Cole does NOT like candy and Daws does NOT like chocolate so it makes it quite nice for both of them to combine.... and their is no fighting over one or the other!!
(p.s. if anyone needs to borrow a dragon costume next year, give me a call!)
10 comments:
I LOVE it! And I thought only girls liked to play dress-up! I am impressed that you even had that many costumes around to choose from! They looked very spooky in all the costumes and it looks like that candy bowl might be good for Mom and Dad to pick at too!! Don't ya just love Halloween???
And next year there is going to be a little girl in the mix.
Cute boys. I bet they're going to be great big bros teaching the little lady all about dinosaurs, dragons, etc.
That is too funny, thank you for the smile and giggle, your boys are awesome! I love Dawson's dino face, heehee.
holy dinos!
did ya have a little bit of a fetish at one time maybe??
(my fave is the one of the bat & spidey. Coley's smile is so HUGE! love it!)
Dawson has scary dragon eyes!! We'll have to do a costume swap next year... I've got you're little girly covered and obviously you have Jayce covered!!
What cute kids but how could they not be with such a hotty for a moma??!! I think it is so cool they dressed up in everything! I had to beg Jayson to be his Jedi costume he picked out...I don't know if this is vain or not but he just wanted to be himself...he gets it from his dad!(LOL) : )
HolY Crap! How did you end up with all of those dragon/dino costumes?? They all look very warm and cozy. I think they looked cute in all of them :)
How cute! Don't you just love boys! (somedays) Congrats with the van and the baby girl! She will be adorable!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Dawson's evil eyes in those top two pics. He makes a great dragon/dinosaur. I'm glad he and Coley have so much fun together.
I am at Grandma Fern's and somehow I left my comment for this post on Millie's blog. Sorry...
Darling pictures, though. Especially the one with Cole's huge smile!
Post a Comment