Geri did a great job taking photos of your boys. Lane did a fine job getting them dressed and all too. :) I hope you guys are having a blast shopping and eating delicious food in Utah.
I'm so glad that you are grateful for your boys. Sometimes day to day life lets you forget your greatest treasures! (locked doors, etc.) Have a good Thanksgiving!!!
Cute pics! Hey, we make our blog private due to some CREEPY comments, so I need to add your email address to our guest list. Email me at kerstinrd at yahoo dot com and I will add you. :)
10 comments:
aaaaw! so cute!!!
that was me...didn't know paul was signed in...
Your fella are darling!! I love how you have posted a thankful post! You are such a great gal! : )
Those are adorable.
Who needs what's her name?
Geri did a great job taking photos of your boys. Lane did a fine job getting them dressed and all too. :)
I hope you guys are having a blast shopping and eating delicious food in Utah.
I'm so glad that you are grateful for your boys. Sometimes day to day life lets you forget your greatest treasures! (locked doors, etc.)
Have a good Thanksgiving!!!
audrey,
i need your address. you can just email it to me ashleyegbert@gmail.com
thanks!
Cute pics! Hey, we make our blog private due to some CREEPY comments, so I need to add your email address to our guest list. Email me at kerstinrd at yahoo dot com and I will add you. :)
those are some great pictures! You have the handsomest boys!
cute pics & boys (of course!).
Post a Comment