Not that it was full of ah ha moments or just jam packed but, we did have 2 big things happen that we have been looking forward to!
I have only ever bought 2 other cars in my life. A Honda Accord, a Mitsubishi Diamante, and today we bought a freaking mini fan! And guess what, I couldn't be more excited! Who would have thought, me wanting a mini van.... but let me tell you, I was pumped! Ever since I rode in my sisters (cassie) about 6 years ago I thought to myself.... well, maybe I could do a van someday, and that day has come!
We went with the Honda Odyssey. Seems so big to me right now but I am sure once we put another kid or two in there it will feel just perfect!
We went with the Honda Odyssey. Seems so big to me right now but I am sure once we put another kid or two in there it will feel just perfect!Our other big news is that today we found out if we were going to be picking out boy names or girl names in the next few months....... I had very mixed emotions on this. I know that everyone expected me to just want a little girl so badly. Part of me did and the other part wanted a boy. Why couldn't it have been twins....one of each?? (cuz Heavenly Father knew I couldn't handle it I am sure) I think my head wanted another boy and my heart wanted a little girl (weird i know, mom no making fun!) and here is why. First off, I love boys! They are so fun and busy, and goofy, and silly, and I just know how to have boys. I have all the clothes I could possibly need (those of you who know me know how true this is) and I have trains, dinosaurs, transformers, dragons, swords, Lego's, airplanes, cars, and all the things to keep a little boy company! So having another boy would be a piece of cake! On the other hand, I have always wanted a little girl (what mom doesn't?) I always imagined doing little pigtails and little bobs and all the fun (time consuming) stuff that comes along with dolling her up! OH the clothes (since the selection is twice the size of boys) the shoes, the bows and bands, the bracelets, and all the pink you can stand! (i loved it when my friend ashlee said that her laundry went from darks and lights to darks lights and pinks)hehe
BUT I have never had a girl so it all seems so unknown and scary to me, so I opt'd to "think" I'll take a boy, it sounds easier to me so I will hope for that route.
Well, I will stop rambling and share with you the news that we found out today......
can you believe it?
BUT I have never had a girl so it all seems so unknown and scary to me, so I opt'd to "think" I'll take a boy, it sounds easier to me so I will hope for that route.
Well, I will stop rambling and share with you the news that we found out today......
can you believe it?Lane said he knew it all along but I must admit I am a bit shocked....but VERY excited! No wonder this pregnancy seemed to be a little different than my other two. No wonder I have zits like a teenage boy with a squeaky voice! No wonder I can't focus on much or finish a sentence with out saying, "what were we talking about?" (not sure why that would happen cuz i am pregnant with a girl, but that is how this whole 4.5 months has been.)
I am very excited and am feeling better so no more complaining from me! Except about the gas pains, heart burn, zit attack, chubbiness, food cravings, tiredness, and the emotional state I am in.
Just joking... I really am grateful to be in the situation I am in. If it means going through all that and more... BRING IT ON!
Just joking... I really am grateful to be in the situation I am in. If it means going through all that and more... BRING IT ON!
25 comments:
Raise the roof!!! WOOT WOOT!! I'm so pumped for your family. I can only imagine what a beautiful baby girl you two are going to have. Oh my stars...YES! Well done you two well done. Audge, glad your feeling better. :)
Congrats! I can tell you are excited. I'll bet your boys have some fun things to say about it.
Oh yeah, I forgot to say, BRING ON THE PINK!
Congrats Audrey! I never got my girl, but I'm okay with that now. I'm so glad you're going to get to have a little daughter to raise! You'll have so much fun. Girls can be very bit as fun as boys. :)
Good job Audrey.....and Lane. We need some girls to even things out in our grandkid situation. Two girls and nine boys isn't quite even. I'm sure she will like playing with boys, though.
Zoey and Josie will be pumped!
I knew it! I am so excited about the baby girl, and Kellie's right she gonna be gorgeous!
I can't believe it!!! I am so excited for you! I felt the same way when I was pregnant with Ben. I just wanted another girl. Getting used to the opposite sex baby is weird! Changing diapers was the strangest for me! I couldn't be more excited for you! You are going to have a ball! CONGRATS!!! I agree with everyone else, you guys will have a beautiful girl! I can't wait to see her!
It seems like most of the people I know who are having babies are having girls. Congratulations! Enjoy the pink!
Congratulations on the baby girl!
And congrats on the car...what color, year, etc did you get? I hope you didn't buy it from Larry H. Miller Honda...I hate those guys.
Enjoy your new excitement!
too bad ya got a baby blue van.... shoulda got a baby pink one.
oh well.
yay! you're havin a little gril!
(alright, you can say it, I was wrong--BUT let me tell you my reasoning. I always said that I thought it would be a boy because I think that when everyone is wishing for one it's always the other. so I had to balance it out for ya. welcome.)
have a fun shopping day.
& I'm real glad you're feeling much better.
YES!! The girls take it! I am so excited for you and your soon to acquire pink, pink, pink wardrobe.
oh congrats audrey! oh she is going to be sooooooooo cute.
Very Cool! How exciting it will be to get to buy baby girl stuff now. I can't wait. Carter thinks you should name her Tori. ???
Congratulations, Audrey! Being pregnant with a girl was a lot harder for me than for a boy, but it is so worth it. I spent the whole time, asking the doctor if he was sure I was having a boy. My mother in law didn't believe it was possible.
Congrats Audrey and Lane! Your boys are just adorable and a cute little girl to add to the mix...lucky little thing she will be and beautiful I'm sure!
Oh and congrats on the van.
YEAH!!!!!!! I am so thrilled for you!!! Oh! she will be the cutest little sweetheart around! Congrats and enjoy buying PINK!!
PS I thought the same thing when we bought our Yukon and I thought to myself "this thing is so big...I will never be able to park it." Not a problem parking or filling that large beast doing it like a pro now! Have fun zooming around!
Yee ha! Congrats on the exciting news. I thought you might be having a mini Audrey! Watch out world. Are they boys excited? So, do ya love the new car smell in your van? Yea!!
AAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I am so excited! I just want to give you a huge hug! I totally know how you felt, I felt the same when I was pregnant with Spencer...but if you love your girl as much I am loving my boy...you are in for a treat!! Let's go shopping! Oh, and you will LOVE the minivan too...I have had one for years and there's no end in sight!
Congrats!! Girls are fun, totally different from boys, but fun!! Now you have your little shopping buddy!!
Oh yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! How fun to see what you guys have been up to. Your boys are too cute and they are getting so big! And congrats on the new little one on the way! We are loving having boys too - and little brother's name is Bennett.
The van is pretty exciting too, actually. Paul and I were ready for one when we only had one kid. They are just SO much easier. Some day...
So what is Lane doing at BYUI?? Do you guys ever make it down to Provo?
:)
Hooray! We all know this is going to be one beautiful little girl! You crack me up with your descriptions (zit face boy with a squeaky voice), I'm sure you look great with a little tummy and it's definitely all worth it for your little princess! Good luck, I'm so happy for you (and a little jealous too)! :)
I had to smile when I read your post. We are have two girls and are having a boy and I am not sure what to do with him? Never thought I would say that. And minivan moms are so cool, I can't stand it when moms are too cool to drive a minivan. Good luck with the girl!
Well little darling congrats!!!I can harly wait to see this little Minnie Audge:) Geez a new car too- your really living the dream. Maybe someday we will own 2 cars.
Yah!!! Girls are so wonderful and yours will be especially wonderful. Congrads you guys!! And for the van too,I am soooo jealous ;D
Cogratulations! Brian told me after getting his hair cut and I was SO excited for you! (and Lane and the boys). But mainly you! Every mom needs a little girl. :)
Post a Comment