Toby and Becky got us this time... but since I have done this one before I decided to turn the time (or post) over to Lane entirely..... Most of the answers are from him.... might be a few that I added for him....ENJOY!
this is his favorite pic of him and the boys... he thinks they look so young and sweet!
What was he doing 10 years ago?
He was on his mission in Tokyo, Japan.
He got there in January and so that pretty much sums up his entire year.....
He was proselyting with his "lurpy 6ft. 4in. white companion.
5 things on his to do list:
1-finish doing our hardwood floor in our house.
2-finish working on our budget
3-figure out how to get me to keep with in the budget
4-set up a few more appts. for his next business trip.
5-take me on a date!
His favorite snacks:
-nuts (mostly sunflower seeds, pine nuts, pistachios, cashews, peanuts, and almonds)
-soda soda soda....
-he loves the grandma cookies (with pink frosting AND a 3,000 calories!)
3 bad habits:
1-not having any bad habits
2-not being humble about not having any bad habits
3-reminding my wife of the fact that I don't have any bad habits as I am pointing out hers!
What would he do if he became a billionaire?
-HIRE someone to install our wood floors and tile!!
-Buy myself a NICE watch
-Invest it
-Finish our basement
-Buy us another car
-Pay my tithing....of course first
-Pretend I was poor so "friends" wouldn't come out of the wood works begging
-Help my family out wherever needed
-Travel with my family
-Go to Japan to see my parents on their mission
Some things you don't know about him:
-That he SERIOUSLY doesn't think he has any bad habits.
-That he is really a billionaire.....(uhhh yeah right)
-That he is NOT always as good looking and charming as he may appear.
-That he use to work in the women's shoe department at Dillard's.
-That he is the baby of his family of 5 kids.
-He is seriously a GREAT artist!
Ok that wasn't as painful as I thought to get out of him....although, I think I hear him snoozing right now and I am NOT even joking!!
I guess I will have to ask him who he would like to tag tomorrow..... goodnight.
this is his favorite pic of him and the boys... he thinks they look so young and sweet!What was he doing 10 years ago?
He was on his mission in Tokyo, Japan.
He got there in January and so that pretty much sums up his entire year.....
He was proselyting with his "lurpy 6ft. 4in. white companion.
5 things on his to do list:
1-finish doing our hardwood floor in our house.
2-finish working on our budget
3-figure out how to get me to keep with in the budget
4-set up a few more appts. for his next business trip.
5-take me on a date!
His favorite snacks:
-nuts (mostly sunflower seeds, pine nuts, pistachios, cashews, peanuts, and almonds)
-soda soda soda....
-he loves the grandma cookies (with pink frosting AND a 3,000 calories!)
3 bad habits:
1-not having any bad habits
2-not being humble about not having any bad habits
3-reminding my wife of the fact that I don't have any bad habits as I am pointing out hers!
What would he do if he became a billionaire?
-HIRE someone to install our wood floors and tile!!
-Buy myself a NICE watch
-Invest it
-Finish our basement
-Buy us another car
-Pay my tithing....of course first
-Pretend I was poor so "friends" wouldn't come out of the wood works begging
-Help my family out wherever needed
-Travel with my family
-Go to Japan to see my parents on their mission
Some things you don't know about him:
-That he SERIOUSLY doesn't think he has any bad habits.
-That he is really a billionaire.....(uhhh yeah right)
-That he is NOT always as good looking and charming as he may appear.
-That he use to work in the women's shoe department at Dillard's.
-That he is the baby of his family of 5 kids.
-He is seriously a GREAT artist!
Ok that wasn't as painful as I thought to get out of him....although, I think I hear him snoozing right now and I am NOT even joking!!
I guess I will have to ask him who he would like to tag tomorrow..... goodnight.
9 comments:
Hey Audrey,
I have to admit that I found your blog from Kimmy's site...and I think you are one of the funniest writers I've ever read. You're super creative...and your kids are cute. That must help!! ;)
I agree with getting Megan on the bandwagon. I haven't talked to her in ages!!
Lane and I could never be snackers together. I think he likes everything that I can't have!! He always, I never.....
Hey, I thought of a bad habit for Mr. "I'm perfect and I don't have any bad habits" Hello, drinking soda 24/7 is a bad habit. Sorry Lane but I just had to mention it since you mentioned it yourself in your favorite snacks. Please don't go on my blog and post all of my bad habits. Thank you.
Becca, that is just your opinion that drinking pop is a bad habit. Plenty of good people love pop, like Chris Farley, Kiersty Alley, and fat bast*#d from Austin Powers.
Lane
HAAAaaaaaaaaaHH! I love that. I have to agree pop 24/7 is robbing your blood of it's oxygen. I promise, you must believe me. And therefore...it is bad, VERY BAD! And if it's that often, then it's considered a BAD HABIT!! See how that works?
When Lane gets you to stick to your budget, will you tutor me?
I feel like this turned into a pop intervention... Lane I guess I'll see you AND Audrey in Pop drinkers anonymous!! I'll bring the sodas!!
Hi Audrey,
I can't believe you know someone named London Nye-really what are the chances! Anyway, my mom-in-law wants to know what her parents names are. You wouldn't know by chance would you?
Also, Lane is such a cute dad! Ok, sorry Lane, I should say Lane is such a fun awesome cool dad! That pic of him and the 2 boys is really cute.
--Saundra
Saundra,
That sure is nice of you to say that, I knew I always liked you (but not in that weird awkward kind of way). I don't believe any of the mean things Audge says about you and your family.
Post a Comment