Monday, March 10, 2008

HE and I

one thing we miss about Utah is the SWEET Jazz tickets lane would get from work. Nothing better than free parking, a free meal, free concessions, free sody's, and kick butt seats!


OK I got hit with this one a few months back and am going to get it done so I stop thinking about it.........(sorry Annie it has taken me FOR EV ER!)


-What is his name? Lane
-How long have you been married? It will be 6 years in August
-Who long did you date? We dated 4 months and then were engaged 4 months

-How old is he? 29. Yes, I am a whole year and 3 months older than he is

-Who eats more sweets? Depends on what it is. Lane loves food but gets bored of eating it quickly and that is something I doubt I will ever get bored of doing!

-Who said I love you first? He did, I didn't say it back (i said something real lame) and so he later tried to back track on what he said.... That is when I told him he couldn't cuz I loved him too!
-Who is taller? Him luckily! That would be REAL sad if he was shorter than 5'2"!
-Who can sing better? We both kinda suck in that department.

-Who is smarter? Hmm, well I am going to say he is (cuz I am SMART and I know he reads this)

-Who does the laundry? Me. I don't do very good on getting it folded in a timely matter but I sure toss it in and yank it out!
-Who pays the bills? I use to till I gave that task over to him. He likes it done on spread sheets and very professional (which I am not) and so I told him if he knew of a better way (than just calling the bank occasionally to see how much we had) than he ought to give it a go. I must say he is VERY good at it and I should learn how to use his program he created for it.

-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? right now he does. We have moved so much that it changes from place to place.... I am always by the door.

-Who mows the lawn? He does but only cuz we got a cool new riding lawnmower from my dad! Actually he did the mowing at our Utah house too. I am a good watcher though!
-Who cooks dinner? Me, unless we are having take out.... we have so many options here ya know.

-Who drives? I RARELY do and NEVER on road trips. He thinks I am a horrible driver. I really am not... I don't know what it is but I am a worse driver when he is in the car with me while driving. For some reason that is when I seem to have the most close calls!

-Who is more stubborn? Hmmmm depends but over all probably me.
-Who kissed who first? I knew he wanted to, I just helped him out a little (his sister told me that it took him over 6 months to kiss his last girlfriend... I did NOT have the time to wait to see if it was going to make or break us!)

-Who asked who out first? I sorta did. I told him I was going to be down in Provo (i lived in slc) and so if he wanted to go to dinner we could) I totally changed my plans so I could be so I sorta tricked him I guess.
-Who proposed? He did, on the roof of the Conference Center in Salt Lake City. I wasn't sure which ring he got me (we looked at a few) and so I kept trying to take a little peek to see if it was the one I TRULY wanted.... and it was!

-Who wears the pants? ummmm probably Dawson (our 4 year old)
OK ~ I tag Cassie, Bobbi, Geri, Becky, and Luly!!

10 comments:

Lucy said...

Yippee!!! I am the first one. I just ran home to meet the cutest little Ricks College guy (Trevor Smuin) so he could tell me about e commerce. Poor kid. He's probably wondering what kind of a dumb bell he just got done talking to. Anyway, I checked good ole Audrey's blog and found a new post.
Good post Audrey. I know that you think you're a Utah girl, but bit by bit, we'll win you back. I am still a bit shocked that you kissed Lane first. Well, maybe not, since you FORCED him to ask Dad for your hand in marriage, too.
You do make a good couple, you know. Such a good mix....
bye

Karen said...

I've seen you do a good job of mowing your lawn yourself!! And I'm older than Mike too, almost 2 years!! Gotta love the young ones!

Bobbi said...

First of all, I am wondering what e commerce is from Mom's comment? Audrey--I didn't realize what a frisky little tiger you were! SHEESH! just kidding ya...more like, Impressive!

Nash said...

Isn't ecommerce, just AMWAY???
It's their fancy name.
Good Post Audrey. I always a little shocked by all the men out there who don't like it when their wife drives while they are in the car. I am sometimes forced to drive when we go to SD. How did I manage that?
Love the story. YOu should print it, add pics, and read it to your kids (like on spy kids).

Juliann said...

Wahoo! We find each other in blogland at last! I love seeing your cute pictures and your "voice" totally comes through in your writing. It's just like hearing it from you in person! I also love that we keep running into each other. . . Cheers! I'm totally going to stalk your blog now, so we won't lose each other again.

Kellie said...

Holy Crap that's some serious info you had to produce. Yeah I'm not married so I'm not tagged. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe Love being single.

Nash said...

Audrey I'm still here, my phone is dead and so i'll be charging it today I hope. What's the scoop with you.

Nash said...

Can we get a new post please??

Chris Grover said...

ok, sorry i am delayed, but i have been meaning to say thank you for such a nice comment on our post about our adoption! you're angela's friend right? i've heard a lot about you! and honestly, your boys are soooo dang cute! oh my goodness! sounds like you and your hubby got married the same month and year we did! cool! thanks again for stopping by our site!

Denning Domain said...

Girl, i must comment on the driving thing. I remember in the good ole days at CBC when you drove all the time. I thought you should be a race car driver! Come on Lane, don't you love the rush of your life passing before your eyes whe Audrey is at the wheel? ha ha j/k. I love hearing how people met. oh p.s. did you change your text color cuz i can read it tons better! I am so glad you guys moved here. You better include me in that, "i need to get together with my old friends"...i love reading your blog, you always get a good laugh out of me. keep it comin!