Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Gratitude

I am posting these pictures of my boys because I LOVE having two boys together! It isn't cuz they never fight, or yell at each other, or hit each other, or tell on each other, or drive each other crazy cuz they definitely do that. It is cuz there are these little moments in the day that they hug each other, or laugh at each other, or look out for each other, or defend one another, or light up when they see each other. That is the reason I am grateful for these two little fella's. I am also grateful for my husband for being such a big part of "our family's" daily lives. No matter how hard I try I would never be able to wrestle like he does, or sword fight like he does, or make blanket forts like he does, or draw cool dinosaurs like he does! I am happy that we are where we are and the direction we are headed. Just a little thanks to my 3 amigo's!just woke up and waiting for breakfast
reading before bed (snow white, daws' fave)
spider man aka daws hugging little bro

one of our daily trips to our new house

2 comments:

Nash said...

I am laughing still at those pictures. I love them. How fun to have boys close in age. Loving the house too. Sooooo I need to chat with ya on my SL trip.

Anonymous said...

I never saw myself raising a boy, but here it goes. He is lots of fun - besides the fact that I get peed on once a day. Your boys are darling. Happy Halloween!