Saturday, October 6, 2007

Once there was a snowman

This is what we woke up to here in Idaho!!! (well, not the snowman....but the snow!) It snowed and snowed and snowed. Which would have been ok BUT the power went out at 10:15am this morning and came on about 6:00pm tonight! I thought we were going to have a chilly night with no heat but luckily we got the power back.

2 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Ok, number 1, your pics are way cute! Number 2, I love your background choices, and number 3, I want to move back to Idaho! I am so jealous of you guys living where I want to be. Hopefully we can get up there soon. I am excited for your house. When we built ours, I loved going over all the time to see what new things were done to it. Anyway, it's fun looking at your blog. Hopefully we can get together someday!
-Saun

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for your post! I used to live right by Idaho in Utah when I went to Utah State for a year (my husband played football there for 4 years, I joined him our senior year from California.) Idaho is beautiful. My parents live right outside Lake Tahoe and said they also had snow the other day.
I wish I had a friend that did hair out of her house! I need my roots done in a bad way and since I've been here on the east coast for a year, I cannot find a decent stylist. I went to one 6 weeks ago and you should have seen the bill afterwards! $230 for a single color process and my bangs trimmed! I almost died! My fault for not asking more specific questions to her. The 18 year old receptionist wasn't the person to ask I guess. I heard the following week she turned someone's hair into a glue-like substance by using too much product...eeek!
I'll be checking in on your post to see how it goes there in the State of Spuds! I'll wish you luck that your house sells soon, too! Check in with me sometime-k?
Did you see my daughter just turned 4? I had a fairy themed bday party at a sweet place called Enchanted Woods. It's on my blog.
ciao, d.