Ok so I have been telling so many people that I will share with them our building pictures and I am FINALLY doing it! Hope it all makes sense and isn't too boring. I am sure no one is going to find this as exciting as we do but it is true.... we have walls.
JUST KIDDING! HeeHee...I wish! I pass this house everytime I take Dawson to Preschool and I love it....but it isn't ours and that is ok cuz we know we are going to love ours even more! Here are the pics of the progress thus far.....
3 comments:
AWESOME! Love that midnight sky.
I love your new polka-dot blog. You are getting fancy. And...I'm so jealous that you get to live in Paradise...aka Idaho! Maybe someday I'll get to come back too. Until then appreciate it and enjoy it for me. I'll enjoy Cafe Rio and the Gateway for you. Becca
Hey Audrey your house is awesome!!! I bet you guys can't wait to move in. Nice blog by the way. TAlk to you soon.
Post a Comment