hmmm lets see. Where do I begin or what is worthy enough to share? This is why I think I have a hard time keeping a journal. I go in spurts... I write write write and then nothing for a long time, so then I don't know where to pick up.
Well, on Thursday I went to the allergist and got poked and pricked a zillion times! Ok, maybe only 88 times but it seems more like a million! So out of 88 tests I am allergic to EVERYTHING except feathers! Nice huh....feathers? Too bad I don't work on a chicken farm or something. I guess I shouldn't complain too much cuz I am not allergic to most foods. I am to corn, peas, apples, and nutts.Others too but those are my highest ones. I eat all 4 and haven't had a reaction so I will continue to do so.
Ok this is boring... wish I had a pic of my back with all the welts on it but I don't and you probably didn't want to see my bare back anyways.
I have to go get allergy shots 2 times a week. For any of you that know know me......SCARED too death!! Needles and I are NOT pals!
Ok gotta go visit with some people that came over but I will post more about our house and our fun night of Family Home Evening! lata gata
4 comments:
Buck up girl... you gave birth twice but you can't handle an allergy shot?! It is a good thing you aren't a diabetic...or a druggy for that matter. Peace Out
That's too bad about your allergies. No fun. Your boys are so cute - my little guy is just two weeks old and has gained a pound and a half already. He is just about a 10 pound brick. See ya.
OK that google reader isn't working for me. I thought it emailed me. So, I hadn't checked your blog. Glad you posted and are feeling better
Audrey! I'm so glad you found me...and me you! If for nothing else, blogging is good because it brings people together.
Your house looks fun. It sucks so bad that California is so expensive. Building a house from the ground up is my dream. Do you watch Dream House on HGTV? I'm obsessed with that show. You must post often when it comes time to make all the design decisions.
Your boys are adorable.
Post a Comment