pics to add to the last post........ after I wrote that I had a few of those days where I wasn't so grateful but luckily yesterday and today I don't want to pull out my hair (or theirs!) Things are good.... Daws has a bit of a cough and Cole has boogs but we can deal with that for sure!
such cuties! seriously. i ritually check your blog---i love it! hey- question--- if i were to ask you to trim/cut my hair---is there a time you could do it?
3 comments:
such cuties! seriously. i ritually check your blog---i love it!
hey- question--- if i were to ask you to trim/cut my hair---is there a time you could do it?
Sweet blog! Your kids are soooo cute. Your husband must be reeeeally hot!
Cute pics Audrey. Your kids not only are cute but have awesome personalities too. Did they get that from Lane too? Just Kidding!
Post a Comment