My goodness it blows me away how FAST time flies when you are trying your darndest to enjoy every minute of these tiny little people! I am seriously blown away that in a less than 2 weeks Little Miss is going to be 6 months old! What the?! Where did time go? Is it just me or does it seem like the more kids you have the less you get to really savor them when they are little??
Well, here are some pics of the little lady.....





hmmmm. so my other little disc thing isn't cooperating so i am unable to get any more recent photo's off of it. these pics are from our other (older) card. as soon as my really smart husband comes home from work i am going to have him get on that and help me figure it out so you can see more pics of our little lady! (and our trip to nyc!)
Until then.... have a GREAT weekend!
15 comments:
You posted pics!!! She is getting so big!!! I don't know where you shop for her clothes but they are absolutley so fun!! Oh, and I wrote you back on facebook! I'm so bummed I missed you!!:)
Ok, that has GOT to be the cutest dress I have ever seen (black little number in photo #2). If I had any more nieces on the way (which I don't) would beg you to tell me where you got it so I could run out and buy one. Do they come in my size?
i have said it before, but she is JUST so adorable.
i love all her clothes, you did good audrey on the ebay thing i think.
so fun. i was thinking today how fun it is to do little girls hair, when they are 2 and 3. ohhhh i miss it.
she's even wearing some of my hair bows. i am gonna cry. i hope i get to see her soon.
She is getting so big. Layne just loved her to pieces.
She must have the cutest clothes ever! I can't believe she is 6 mlonths already. Can't wait to see the NY pics.
F I N A L L Y! And I agree that the outfit in picture number 2 is adorable, especially with Mia in it. It is such a great picture of her!
What a little doll! we'll be looking forward to more pictures. Love the pictures!
Fun pictures. I won't see her for reals until she is 2, so keep the pics coming.
she loves me.
(not bragging or anything.)
Audrey... 'bout time little mom. I know you're busy and all, but I check all the time to see if you have new pics. She is a VERY cute little one.
where did you get thoes little leg warmers.
You did it! You got some pictures up at least, good job! She is BEAUTIFUL! And you dress her VERY well!
She is a beauty, Audrey! Thanks for sharing some pictures.
Love all the outfits she is sporting. Wow...she is getting so b.i.g.
Post a Comment