We were going to go somewhere like Leo's or Blast Off but thought it may just be just as fun, easier (yeah right), and cheaper to do it in the gym.
We kinda flew by the seat of our pants but ended up having a lot of fun! Lane had picked up all sorts of interesting things that ended up being some highlights! They did relay races with our Wiggle Cars. We did glow in the dark hiding seek. Kick ball. Pinata. Tied the balloons to ankles and tried to pop everyone but your own. had treats. punching balloons. more snacks. cupcakes. super fun gifts. lots of running around!
11 comments:
Rook said the boy party was COOL! He LOVES the last picture of him especially! Looks like a fun, crazy party :)
What fun! You are going to be a great den mother(leader) someday, probably sooner than you think.
OK...so what is the deal with my son's freaky eye photos! GOSH!!! He weirds me out with his eye tricks. BOYS!! :)
sounds like it was a RAD party!!
I'll bet they were some tired boys that night. (and a tired mom and dad!)
Such fun to look back at all the pics I haven't seen. Your kids are soooo darling. I forgot that your oldest is the same age as one of my grandkids, Shannons boy. That is fun, kindergarten can be great. All of your kids are cute but that baby girl is sooooo cute!!! Little girls, what fun. Those kids will remember the b.day party at the gym more than any store boughten one (is that a word?) Anyway, just wanted to say hi, tell Lane hi for me. Arlene Bilbao
look at you blogging.
dawson looks so stylish.
looks like i missed a super COOL party.
way to go mom and dad.
What a fun idea to have a kids party in the gym! Ethan got a few transformers for his birthday too! So cool...
What a great idea! Especially for boys...they so don't care where it is, and they LOVE to run around...perfect. BTW- Allie was stoked about the cupcakes!
What a fun mom! You are too cute! I love boys too..... I guess I have to:)
I guess I haven't checked the blog in awhile, I love all the recent posts! I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting and Daws party looked like a huge hit! I am too lazy to put something that cool together! Anyways, I miss you guys...give me a call when you are headed down this way!
Post a Comment